Ramblings

:cool:Doing some techniques with my Kuk & started thinking about knives & Kuks!
Sat down tired & sweating & remembered when it all began...at one time I was "YOUNG ,STUPID & IMMORTAL".Dad introduced me to this WW2 old fat Marine friend...somehow...got to tallking about "using"a knife in a tight situation...he offered to show me his knife & method! HE...pulled this little pocket knife....BENEATH my standards.Well(remember I was YOUNG & STUPID)I said ok let's do it...told Dad I would take it easy...guy was OLD & FAT(knives were taped).Well...we faced & 1)his smile was gone & 2)so was he....I MEAN THIS FAT OLD GUY DISAPPEARED he blocked hit me & cut me from BEHIND MY BACK...!!I then said I WASN'T READY(how many times have I heard THAT from knife students).He did it again! I then kept my mouth shut & learned!Uncle Bill & I laughed when I told him yrs.later.Then he told me about yrs.earlier when a OPERATOR used & carried a small HI AK...bad guy lost the knife dispute.Bill said not to pass this & other KUK stories on...I think he would ok it this time.After HURR.ANDREWS a friend who I had given a
DURBA too...took the down trees in his yd.apart & stacked them before his wife returned later in the day with a borrowed chain saw.She was amazed....all she said was....THE DUCK...??Well guess I've bored you young'ins enough...so back to the CAVE!
THE DUCK!

Good to see you around Tsimi!:thumbup: :cool: :D
It had been so long since I heard anything from you I was sorta afraid you might'a kicked the bucket and headed west er somethin but then got to thinkin about how ornery and hard headed you are and knew that couldn't be so.:p :p :p :p

Yvsa.

Bat Guano must have regenerative properties. :)

Either that or chasing one legged dancing girls must keep the Feathered One in top condition?

Good to see ya Tsimi.

Great story Tsimi!.... I'm sure all us youngins' know that if you play with knives you can get hurt, no harm done there.. For those that don't....READ THE DAD BURNED SAFETY THREAD!! It is Required Reading!!

Although i've heard it said...if ya wanna hide something good ,really really well...ya haveta sticky it at the top of the page. I must be the odd one... cuz they're the first things i read.

Back