Rambo: Last Blood

Ok now I have to watch it. I was done with Stallone. But Cartels getting wiped? Count me in!

I found out recently that the merc he portrays in the previous film in Burma or wherever is actually not far from reality in concept. There are guys that hire out to help aid groups in remote SE Asia. And that film seemed to get away from the fantasy Bowie knife stuff and more real world blade (OK having a Ma Deuce was pretty handy too!).

I’ll check it out expecting this won’t be Casa Blanca or Scicaro. But sounds fun!

Saw it today. I really liked it! Stallone gave an excellent performance and it was great to see Rambo back on the screen. I could go on with my thoughts, but don't want to spoil the movie for others.

Highly recommended! :)

Anyone got deets on the Rambo knife replicas on BHQ and Knife Center?

Who makes them? Are they any good?

Anyone got deets on the Rambo knife replicas on BHQ and Knife Center?

Who makes them? Are they any good?
It’ll be the cheap shit. Similar to United Cutlery Rambo replicas. Probably 420J steel or a very cheap carbon steel. You pay to play. Pol-force offers CNC versions for $795

If you’re just wanting to look at it and a cheap conversation piece? Buy it. Just be aware it won’t be exactly like the originals

Haven't seen it yet. But I will eventually. I'm a Sly fan.

off topic...my favorite Sly story...

during an interview several years ago...he was asked "what is your favorite Hollywood moment in your career?" He answered (paraphrasing) when I first started my career with "Rocky" ...and it was nominated for Best Picture, I was invited to a swanky Hollywood party. I was hesitant to go but decided I should...if I was gonna try to make it as an actor. Nobody knew me. Nobody even gave me the time of day. I was about to leave, when a sea of people parted. A large figure was making his way over to me. From across the room, John Wayne came up to me and shook my hand and said "Welcome to Hollywood, kid..."

"RAMBO LAST BLOOD"

Does this mean Rambo, John Rambo is kilt
in or near the end?

You have to see the movie to find out if Rambo wears a kilt in or near the end. :p :D
DaRn ... Next Tambo movie will be a geriatric centurian Rambo fighting "the bad guys" from his wheelchair ...
Do you suppose an ancient "indefeatable" Rambo and an ancient "indefeatable" Chuck Norris will battle to the death in the "end"?

Saw it today. I really liked it! Stallone gave an excellent performance and it was great to see Rambo back on the screen. I could go on with my thoughts, but don't want to spoil the movie for others.

Highly recommended! :)
Without saying to much. I'm 48. I'll say this. If you remember what and who rambo was back then. Just go and see the movie you will not be disappointed.

DaRn ... Next Tambo movie will be a geriatric centurian Rambo fighting "the bad guys" from his wheelchair ...
Do you suppose an ancient "indefeatable" Rambo and an ancient "indefeatable" Chuck Norris will battle to the death in the "end"?

We can only hope. :)

We can only hope. :)
Oops! I forgot to mention that super warrior McGiver. They just gotta put a old and senile Norris and Rambo up against a old and senile McGiver. (perhaps they'll give Rambo and Norris a chance and give McGiver dementia along with Alzheimer's, and he loses his SAK to TSA?)

Oops! I forgot to mention that super warrior McGiver. They just gotta put a old and senile Norris and Rambo up against a old and senile McGiver. (perhaps they'll give Rambo and Norris a chance and give McGiver dementia along with Alzheimer's, and he loses his SAK to TSA?)

That's quite the story line. Poor MacGyver can't even remember how to spell his name. :(

I'm going this weekend, but I'll let you know.

Not many replies in this thread. Where are all of the Rambo fans? o_O
Just saw this thread. Don't get to "Community Center" often.
I saw the film and liked it a lot. Often, if the reviewers hate a movie, I like it, and vice versa. (I remember buying a cheap replica Rambo knife after the first movie--about 1982, I think.)

Last edited:
Reactions: TAH
Spoiler alert. I liked it a lot. I did find the trafficking part very disturbing.

Spoiler alert. At the end when he staples the bad guy to the wall with arrows. I was hoping the grandmother would come out with a small kitchen knife and start carving on the scum bag.

Anybody who sees that movie will want a border wall.

Nope, I can see Rambo and McGiver racing each other in wheel chairs to be the first to reach a glowing spirit like Jedi who looks amazingly like Chuck Norris, in the hopes to obtain the script of the next geriatric action film........"Wrinkles or Ruin: the Ben Gay Identity." Coming soon to a physical therapy office near you!!! You'll laugh.......you'll cry.......you'll kiss 15.00 bucks goodbye.....!!!! To be continued...... (I had to throw that last line in from the old satire of Star Wars, called Hardware Wars.). :p

Last edited:
I saw it when it first came out. I am a huge rambo fan but this last movie did not feel like a rambo movie to me at all. It felt like a stand-alone re-make of taken with sly as the star instead of liam.

Overall it was okayish at most... okay who am i kidding it was pretty BAD to be totally honest... it hurts me to say it--but its true!.. it sucked.

I would not recommend it to anybody and I would not watch it again...

and my avatar has been this picture for like 9 years, back when i made this account HAHA! -- so yes... true fan here...

First Blood, is my favorite Rambo (S.S.) movie! I've really wanted to get to the theater to see this movie...if the rain keeps up, perhaps I will this weekend. I'll update this thread if I'm able to make it.

Spoiler alert. I liked it a lot. I did find the trafficking part very disturbing.

Anybody who sees that movie will want a border wall.

^ I live in San Diego. FWIW- I don't need to see this movie for want of the latter part of your statement.
Let's just suffice it to say: this was my favorite scene, in the movie, Sicario.
Benicio Del Toro, is such a talented actor.

I really love First Blood. Part of that love is actually the lack of gratuitous violence. From what I remember only one person dies and it's accidental. The real war was the one in his head. Kinda the same reasons I love The Great Escape. It's more about commraderie and teamwork in the face of adversity than it is about Combat. That being said, the new one will hopefully be pretty fun to watch.

Back