Ranch Boss 2 update?

shortwinger

Gold Member
Does anyone know when the Ranch Boss 2 will begin shipping? I ordered mine from KnifeCenter and it still lists it as preorder.

Bill

I saw it in stock at Oso Grande so they should be coming to other shops soon.

I definitely want to get one, sk5 in a folder may be nice.

They've been shipping, not sure on which specific dealers. If you create an account on our site and login, you'll see that the pricing directly through us is the same because it's a MAP item, you could've had it already :)

My Ranch Boss 2 came in the post today and I am liking it a lot.
The size is nice and hand filling.

I didn’t realize that it came with a leather sheath when I ordered it.
That is a nice touch.

The liner lock surprised me too , I knew it had one but I thought CS would go triad with something like this.

It is kinda late and I really have not tried to cut anything but it feels pretty sharp.
Tomorrow I will try to post up some pics and maybe sharpen it up but so far the design looks solid and it is priced very well for what you get.

Lol...the bladehq heading lists it as a triad-lock....people are going to complain about that miss labeling.

My Ranch Boss came in the mail a few days ago. I thought this was going to have a Triad lock but as long as the liner lock works and doesn’t get fouled up doing things like game processing I guess I can deal with it. I also didn’t pay enough attention to where it was made or I may have skipped this one but that is just my personal preference.

The knife looks good, feels good in hand, and it came hair popping sharp. Nice sheath too. If this SK5 is as good as my others in this steel it should be a very good user, time will tell.

9F590740-6FA1-4809-8B69-ABF860301F72.jpeg 018126A1-A1A7-4BC4-A564-F2A46BBD0883.jpeg I got a chance to play around with this and sharpen it up.

For the 35 bucks I paid for it I think it is a winner.
The steel sharpens up like a dream and the leather pouch is good quality.

A triad lock would of been preferable but this liner lock is solid, no play in any direction.
The only thing I need to do is ease the edges on the interior of the liners as they are kind of sharp.
That should take about 30 seconds with a Sharpmaker rod.

If these sell well maybe we could see a Recon1 with sk-5 steel in the future.

I've been carrying mine every day and I like it so much I'm considering getting another.
Bob

Back