Ranch boss 2

This is all I can do for you buddy I'll use an old Lonestar;) for size comparison. I've had the R/B2 for a month or two and basically haven't used it yet, other than opening a Cold Steel shovel delivery box, lol. Oh wait, I popped a box with a Spartan in it also. So, no real use, as metal detecting season was still winding down here. And I just pulled a muscle in my groin, so it's going to wait even longer now. But here's a few pics. It feels solid and overbuilt like many C.S. knives, a feature that has always attracted me. And the blade seems just a hair thicker than the Lonestar. Fit and finish is not perfect, but not junky either. Overall the knife looks and feels like it follows the C.S. tradition of good value per dollar spent. The knife feels pretty robust/tough, for what it is. The sheath is decent also. I slathered a few coats of Arctic Dubbin on it, and now I can leave it alone.
AI2wdUB.jpg

ZPe0wJE.jpg

Thanks, it helps a lot with the grip. I just melted the divots into it with a hand help soldering iron, let them cool, then shaved off the scruff edges with another knife, lol.
That looks great. It immediately reminded me of apple seeds. You may have invented apple seed jigging. Nice work.

Back