Randall Delayed Shipment Notice

On 02/26/13 I ordered a Model 1 -7 APFK the scheduled ship date was 06/08/17 Received a letter from Randall stating the updated ship date will be October of this year. Not complaining just would like to know the reason. I assume they are backlogged on orders.

My last catalog states "Date Jan - - 2017 ... Present Shipping Date Jan - - 2022." That is a full 5 years. You are lucky, promised 4 years 3 months, and only slipping to 4 years 7 months. You're better than current promised delivery by 4 or 5 months! ...and who's to say today's 5 year promise will be accurate 5 years from now?
-Steve

Because the economy has turned better and people are ordering RMK's again. In twenty years of collecting them, the shortest wait I've seen was four years and three months....

AG Russell can usually get what you want in 6-7 months.
A couple months ago I walked into a well established knife store in the Oldsmar, Fl Super Flea. The Guy had 4 laundry baskets full of brand new Randalls. The blades were wax coated and wrapped. All his prices were very reasonable $350 and up. The smell of quality leather from the sheaths was strong. I guess my point is if you look you can get them anytime on the secondary market.

Last edited:
Back