Randall Knives Timeline Knife Reference Guide - Revised 4th Edition June 2021

Melvin-Purvis

Temporarily Retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Not a sales ad per se, just a notification that these are out and available for now on both Amazon and eBay. I'm hoping to get the site owner here to pick them up, but if not I'll run a sales ad in the Exchange...

Printed on thin, waterproof synthetic paper, this updated and revised 4th edition of my ever popular Randall Knives Timeline Knife Reference Guide is a handy and useful guide for approximating the age of most standard Randall Made knives produced over the eighty year history of the company, based on various component characteristics used during their manufacture. This is an update to my 3rd edition Timeline, released back in 2008. Domestic shipping only at this time. At one ounce per copy, they will be well packaged and shipped via USPS 1st class mail.

Attachments

• ATL4 1.jpg
    ATL4 1.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 31
  • ATL4 2.jpg
    ATL4 2.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 31
  • ATL4 6.jpg
    ATL4 6.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 28
  • ATL4 10.jpg
    ATL4 10.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 23
  • ATL4 9.jpg
    ATL4 9.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 27
I'll try Amazon again in a couple of days, as you suggest, to see if easy to find.
BTW: Am still enjoying the Model 23 you sold me--stainless, thumb grooves, nickel-silver, ambidextrous finger grips, and waxed sheath. It's a great all-purpose Randall!
-Steve

I tried again, Sheldon--searched Amazon using the following 12 different combinations:
Randall Knives Timeline Knife Reference Guide - Revised 2021
Randall Knives Timeline Knife Reference Guide - 4th Edition
Randall Knives Timeline Revised 4th Edition June 2021
Randall Knives Timeline Revised June 2021
Randall Timeline 4th Edition June 2021
Randall Knives Timeline Revised 2021
Randall Timeline Revised June 2021
Randall Timeline 4th Edition 2021
Randall Timeline Revised 2021
Randall Timeline 4th Edition
Randall Timeline 2021
None of them worked. I even tried google searching a few of these; ebay showed up, but Amazon did not.
-Steve

I found it by Googling the ISBN.

Searching Amazon for

Randall Made Knives - The Quick Reference Guide - 4th Edition Map​

works.

Searching:

Randall Made Knives​

returns the Guide in about the fourth search result.

I tried again, Sheldon--searched Amazon using the following 12 different combinations:
Randall Knives Timeline Knife Reference Guide - Revised 2021
Randall Knives Timeline Knife Reference Guide - 4th Edition
Randall Knives Timeline Revised 4th Edition June 2021
Randall Knives Timeline Revised June 2021
Randall Timeline 4th Edition June 2021
Randall Knives Timeline Revised 2021
Randall Timeline Revised June 2021
Randall Timeline 4th Edition 2021
Randall Timeline Revised 2021
Randall Timeline 4th Edition
Randall Timeline 2021
None of them worked. I even tried google searching a few of these; ebay showed up, but Amazon did not.
-Steve
Search Amazon with " Sheldon Wickersham" in books. Top of the list......

Thanks guys, Amazon is pretty janky and I'm not very amused at this point. For every two I sell there, after their 30% cut, they hold back 50% of final disbursement in case there is a return or charge back. I can see them doing this for the first one or two sold, but holding on to the full disbursement of every other one sold is annoying beyond belief. I'm starting to see how they make their money.

Steve, thanks for the effort. I believe I told you via PM I'd send you a Second for your effort. If I didn't, PM me a mailing address and I will.

Thanks Steve, appreciate the kind words and heads up. Amazon is such a behemoth that all associated sellers will bend and comply, or die on the vine and fade away - and I'm actually fine with that; they're making me a decent ROI, and that's about a bizzilion times better than what the bank pays. So, that's that, janky as it may be. Anyhoo, I've been too lazy so far to run a legit sales ad in the Exchange, but think I probably could run a raffle of sorts here in the RMK subforum. I have about ten Seconds, otherwise new Timelines that have a small smudge, crease, or ink spot. If I ran a $10 per spot raffle, where the first ten (domestic) entries 'Won', limited to ten qualified entries, that might clear those out and save the members here a few shekels to boot...

Your TIMELINE has helped me from the beginning, and I'm sure it has helped many others. Glad you're keeping it up-to-date from time to time, Sheldon.
-Steve

I went ahead and listed these for $30 +$2 S&H in the Exchange forum, Individual, Gadgets and Gear. If you PM mentioning you saw it there and if you want a Second, a working copy for an additional $10, I'll include that with your order.

Back