Random Thought Thread

I wanna see somebody put the Behemoth Chopper through its paces. I mean, it's a bad ass looking knife that looks like it has the potential of doubling as a limb lopper! Somebody take that BC out, chop with it, split some wood with it, and chop some more. Collector knives are just beautiful to look at, but a USED collector knife takes the cake! Come on BC owners, get to swingin!

I wanna see somebody put the Behemoth Chopper through its paces. I mean, it's a bad ass looking knife that looks like it has the potential of doubling as a limb lopper! Somebody take that BC out, chop with it, split some wood with it, and chop some more. Collector knives are just beautiful to look at, but a USED collector knife takes the cake! Come on BC owners, get to swingin!

trevitrace trevitrace

^ this is the loony whom you're looking for :D

If I find time on Saturday I'll try and get out.

One small problem is that around me there aren't too many larger parcels of county/state land. Especially on the weekend there's enough other people floating around those same woods. Guess I don't want to freak anyone out if they happen upon me whilst using the BC. I have access to 80 private acres but it's unfortunately on the other side of the state.

I'll try to find a less-traveled corner. :thumbsup:

If I find time on Saturday I'll try and get out.

One small problem is that around me there aren't too many larger parcels of county/state land. Especially on the weekend there's enough other people floating around those same woods. Guess I don't want to freak anyone out if they happen upon me whilst using the BC. I have access to 80 private acres but it's unfortunately on the other side of the state.

I'll try to find a less-traveled corner. :thumbsup:

Please do it in style and wear a scary mask :D

I have access to woods, state and national parks, and wildlife management areas. All within 45 minutes drive for me! My wife and I plan on hitting the woods hard and heavy this Fall/Winter. There's gonna be some knife abusin' goin' on as well!

I liked the older model better with the solid fuller!

This example with the stylized SB logo, as you can see in the FK comparison pic, (stands for Shirogorov Bears, the Shirogorov club over on another knife site.) The club knife is limited to 35 units with the cut out, while the serial models still have the regular fuller.

Back