Random Thought Thread

For me it’s the FK.....probably because it’s the only CPK I own thus far :p

I really hope my NASK preorder ships soonish:D
You are going to LOVE it
I am considering just selling my other knives off and picking up a second one and settling down with buying :p

:thumbsup:
You are going to LOVE it
I am considering just selling my other knives off and picking up a second one and settling down with buying
Yup, took me about 4 years to accomplish this (Selling off mostly Busse's), but after the HDFK and EDC2's arrive I am good to go:thumbsup::D

:thumbsup:
Yup, took me about 4 years to accomplish this (Selling off mostly Busse's), but after the HDFK and EDC2's arrive I am good to go:thumbsup::D
No doubt, I dont blame you!
I have a gso 4.1 incoming that I will probably keep but aside that the rest of mine are going to go.

Until Nathan introduces a new model I like and has a pre-order on them:thumbsup: I use to walk by my collection (Over 120 knives) and think what a waste if I am not going to use them! I have decided I will have no more than 2o knives at one time to match the number of guns I have;)

I like that line of thinking which seems perfectly logical to me. At the present time, I own no other fixed blades other than the various CPK patterns which I own.

We will just have to convince Nathan (by groveling to Jo :D) to consider offering a preorder list on the upcoming MC-D3V version before we scramble for the MC-4V version :)

You are going to LOVE it
I am considering just selling my other knives off and picking up a second one and settling down with buying :p

Oh stop it, you’re making me more impatient :p
Anyhoo, good to hear it’s ended up being “the one” for you!

I like that line of thinking which seems perfectly logical to me. At the present time, I own no other fixed blades other than the various CPK patterns which I own.

We will just have to convince Nathan (by groveling to Jo :D) to consider offering a preorder list on the upcoming MC-D3V version before we scramble for the MC-4V version :)
Besides the 2 Dan Keffeler Sasquatch's I have, I no longer own anything other than Carother's either! Sold 3 Busse's last week, and are Delivering the final 2 other Busse's I have to a guy in Nashville today!:thumbsup:;) Consequently I have plenty of funds available for Nathan's next offering:thumbsup:
(minus the funds spent on a FN Scar:eek::eek::eek::thumbsup:)

Last edited:
I gave the same authorization to @grogimus since he's using it to make Behemoth sheaths for everyone who wanted one of his sheaths. I told him if he dulled it, he'd have to sharpen it and then buy me a new one too :p

Besides the 2 Dan Keffeler Sasquatch's I have, I no longer own anything other than Carother's either! Sold 3 Busse's last week, and are Delivering the final 2 other Busse's I have to a guy in Nashville today!:thumbsup:;) Consequently I have plenty of funds available for Nathan's next offering:thumbsup:
(minus the funds spent on a FN Scar:eek::eek::eek::thumbsup:)
Curious, what made you sell your busse collection and move on from collecting anymore of them?

Curious, what made you sell your busse collection and move on from collecting anymore of them?
The Simple answer is I Prefer Nathan's work:thumbsup: IMO the Carother's line of knives now represent the best performance to price ratio available:p Couple this with the Fact that Nathan and Jo go out of their way to ensure Outstanding Customer Satisfaction and you a Fanboy;) In other words
NO REGRETS!!!!

Back