Random Thought Thread

U6GsmSJ.jpg

Your storm actually reached us. It’s 60 in South Florida!
:thumbsup:😎

P.S.

Either coating the bottom of sleds with something like the water repellent CMX Auto protectant, or spraying Dupont Teflon Snow and Ice repellent on the bottom, makes them even zippier.

*** The Dupont stuff is also good for snow shovels and snowblowers. Easier to apply than the ceramic protectant, as you just spray it on. Be careful where you're spraying it though. Overspray can make the ground really slippery.

The Dupont stuff is also great for winterizing the rubber door seals/strips on vehicles. I spray it onto a paper towel and wipe the doorseals with it. Many, many years ago, I ripped the rubber doorseals on my VW when they froze and I had to repeatedly yank on the door handle to open the door (luckily the handle didn't break). Now, I use Dupont on the doorseals and Lock-Ease graphite spray in any keyholes.

Guess you guys can help me.
Now not smoking cigarettes, I smoke the odd cigar ( hamlet, cafe crème, other easily bought gars)
What do you recommend that’s not too expensive
I like La Gloria Cubana Wavell natural.

Oops, replied to wrong post
R ronnie hood

I like these for a moderately priced stick.
In my experience, (about 2 boxes) they go from medium to full flavor as you smoke them.

Last edited:
Oh yeah...a neighbor from the other side of the subdivision just came and did my steep driveway with his big ass Mahindra. I thought it was going to be too big, but he feathered that beast pretty well. Wouldn't take anything for his time and trouble but my thanks.

So, I got that going for me...which is nice. :cool::thumbsup:

Guess you guys can help me.
Now not smoking cigarettes, I smoke the odd cigar ( hamlet, cafe crème, other easily bought gars)
What do you recommend that’s not too expensive

Check out the Bahia B line cigar. They're tasty and flavorful but don't have a lot of nicotine. They smoke well and are cheap enough for a daily smoke for a poor machinist. The end cap is garbage so use a sharp toothy knife and work it around the circumference to slice it off.

Back