Random Thought Thread

Too cryptic. I'll need more clues to help you out with your mood!

The lockbar is pretty much as far as it can go. It’s an indication in Shiro as they usually start as early as possible that it’s been used a TON. So basically the insert needs to be replaced or if possible a tiny tweak needs to be made to it while it’s all apart. So might need a trip home to Russia.

Sad I might have to send it to Russia, happy how well it’s served me. It’s the best EDC I’ve had.

So to not clutter the WTB/S/T thread, that was a nice yet nasty looking UF, however I don't think that Nathan was the one who bought it back! The seller had said, "thank Nathan" as a gesture of his gratitude for making such fine knives and also facilitating a thread within here for CPK fans to B/S/T. Me thinks so anyways.

Thanks Nathan :)

P.S. congrats to the new owner :thumbsup:

P.P.S. where was Bob?! :confused:

Ooops, my bad...sorry bout that. :oops:

The lockbar is pretty much as far as it can go. It’s an indication in Shiro as they usually start as early as possible that it’s been used a TON. So basically the insert needs to be replaced or if possible a tiny tweak needs to be made to it while it’s all apart. So might need a trip home to Russia.

Sad I might have to send it to Russia, happy how well it’s served me. It’s the best EDC I’ve had.

Wouldn't Recon 1 help you, unless wasn't bought from there?

Time to break out the ball-peen. :p

Wouldn't Recon 1 help you, unless wasn't bought from there?

Oh yeah of course they handle the shipment to Russia as it was bought there. Just don’t want to be without it that’s all!! Like sending off your BC!

Like taking your Ferrari in to a mechanic or something lol!

Except this is super easy to fix. They just remove the fastener holding the insert in, fit a new one and tune the release. Done! That’s part of the superior design.

It’s so mechanically perfect and been with me a while, almost lost twice, I don’t want to lose it!! I’ve become attached to it, but his does give me an excuse to break out another Shiro to EDC.

Oh yeah of course they handle the shipment to Russia as it was bought there. Just don’t want to be without it that’s all!! Like sending off your BC!

Like taking your Ferrari in to a mechanic or something lol!

Except this is super easy to fix. They just remove the fastener holding the insert in, fit a new one and tune the release. Done! That’s part of the superior design.

It’s so mechanically perfect and been with me a while, almost lost twice, I don’t want to lose it!! I’ve become attached to it, but his does give me an excuse to break out another Shiro to EDC.
Good thing it happened now considering you’re supposed to be on couch patrol with your broken foot.
Hopefully Shiro can repair it before you’re back to work.

Good luck to all you trying for a Behemoth today! May the Force be with you :thumbsup::D

u3FOAkV.jpg

Last edited:
Good thing it happened now considering you’re supposed to be on couch patrol with your broken foot.
Hopefully Shiro can repair it before you’re back to work.

It’s been coming for a while, there is a sliver of life left in it.

My wife just accidentally kicked my foot trying to pick up a towel, with her foot since she’s carrying the baby and doesn’t want to bend down and drop her. I have my cast off letting my foot air out. Feels like hellllll

Back