Random Thought Thread

It should be a trial by combat process where I have to go in a cage match with a rabid rabbi named Tito and earn the privilege if I survive.

To be honest, if his name doesn't Have to be Tito, I can probably get this to happen.

If it does have to be Tito, you pay for the name-change paperwork, and we should be good to go.

I'm very excited to get my hands on a Behemoth Chopper soon! This is an heirloom-quality knife, and definitely fits the "Grail knife" criteria (for me). Been wanting one since the first teaser pics Nathan posted.

Nathan, Jo, Mark and Lorien are freaking amazing to work with; they are true masters of their craft and have some of the best customer service and business practices/ethos of anyone in the industry.

I look forward to holding that beast in my hands soon! :D

I have a cryptic riddle for you scholarly gentlemen (and gentleladies):

#A9A9A9 + 1979 Dario Argento edit of a classic film + Job 40:15-24 = ???

Hint: #994 somewhere on the CPK sub-forum

Our annual retooling of bail-out-bags is in session. Less guns/knives/pepper spray, what interesting things would you guys add?

and sharpened swedges all around!
Getting warmer! I'll post the answer this afternoon ;)
Our annual retooling of bail-out-bags is in session. Less guns/knives/pepper spray, what interesting things would you guys add?

Some random things to consider:

Trident spear head
Takedown recurve bow (SAS or similar)
Broadhead Arrow heads
Pocket grappling hook (Maratac makes some good ones)
Cheese cloth
Dual band radio (Baofeng UV5R is a good inexpensive option)

mirror (self wound care, signaling)
superglue (cuts)
contractor grade trash bag (rainwater collection, fill/use as ground insulation, etc)
latex tubing
metal file/rasp
children's colored chalk (trail markers)
gloves, broken in
harmonica
M1A2SEP (to carry the bob)

Back