Random Thought Thread

its NOT a grey zombie edition behemoth chopper w/ swedges?!?! a boy can dream...
Bingo! The swedge is not sharpened, but it is indeed a Grey Zombie Behemoth! :D

Nathan and Jo are so cool to indulge me and fulfill my BC dream, and Nate did such an awesome job making an already badass design just little more badass!

It was dark by the time I got done with work today, so unfortunately I didn't get any outdoor time or pics, but I did put together a quick cheesy video for your viewing pleasure. I had to do this....

Very cool Benson. Major congrats on getting this very unique piece among the less than 20 of these BCs in the wild :thumbsup:

Very cool Benson. Major congrats on getting this very unique piece among the less than 20 of these BCs in the wild :thumbsup:

Shhhiiiiittttttttttttttt Ben, that's awesome. Now you need a zombie LC to pair with it. Man is that cool. Congrats!

Now that was awesome Ben. :thumbsup:

Thank you, guys! I was already super stoked to (finally) get a BC, but was even moreso when Nathan agreed to "Zombify" it for me. I think Jo must've worked her magic or something! :D

This is my Grail, if there ever was one. :cool:

Thank you, guys! I was already super stoked to (finally) get a BC, but was even moreso when Nathan agreed to "Zombify" it for me. I think Jo must've worked her magic or something! :D

This is my Grail, if there ever was one. :cool:

That Mrs. Jo is simply put the force of gravity which holds all in the Carothers universe together! She also has an angel's heart and Nathan knows where she keeps it :D

Bingo! The swedge is not sharpened, but it is indeed a Grey Zombie Behemoth! :D

sheldon-hyperventilating-big-bang-theory.gif

So torn... new rifle needs a scope before I can go enjoy it, but do I want it bad enough to part with any of my spares? ><

So torn... new rifle needs a scope before I can go enjoy it, but do I want it bad enough to part with any of my spares? ><

It depends. If it's a lever gun, it doesn't need a scope. If it doesn't have any iron sights on it, then I guess you'll have to part with some of your spares...:D

It depends. If it's a lever gun, it doesn't need a scope. If it doesn't have any iron sights on it, then I guess you'll have to part with some of your spares...:D

AR with 18" stainless barrel. I have some MBUS Pro's I am putting on it until I settle on glass, but I want something in the 2-10x or 3-9x range for it.

Ah ok. I was in the Army and I never had any optics on my AR15. Iron sights the whole time I served. If we needed to reach out and touch something, we just grabbed a bolt gun, which had a scope on it.

I'm setting it up as a middling precision gun. Not gonna try hitting things a mile or two away, but can take a coyote at 600 yards that I wouldn't easily get with iron sights.

Kinda like the "SPR" that is pretty popular with AR guys these days, but not going overly tacticool with it. Function first.

Nathan has mentioned a possible Pre-order on the 29th(Dec I believe) :thumbsup: Any guesses to what it could be?
I will guess MC:oops:

Last edited:
I had already said it but I'll say it again: FK 2.0 ... I still know nothing other than purely guessing!

I hope it's this! This FK2 would complete my CPK trifecta...HDFK, FK2 and EDC2! Well, maybe a MC when the pre-order comes up!

Jonny, if you were not able to dial into the LC as a relative late comer to CPK, you may not want to pass up on the MC when they're announced. Just a very friendly FYI ;)

Jonny, if you were not able to dial into the LC as a relative late comer to CPK, you may not want to pass up on the MC when they're announced. Just a very friendly FYI ;)

I've tried on the last two Friday sales, with utterly poor success. Would you proxy for me? Hell, I'd rather have the MC than the FK2 now that I think about it. Hopefully it's a pre-order!

Back