Random Thought Thread

^^ Reminds me of a bumper sticker on a runner's car I saw at work:

"My sport is your sport's punishment." Lol

^ liked for the giddy enthusiasm, not for the Sam Elliot part. Just not my thang! :D

I am in for a BC (if offered) or maybe 2 of the MC's (if offered) on the 29th of December Pre-order! Hope I am in town and Sober:eek: Just loaded up with Alcohol for the Holidays:thumbsup:May be going to Florida during this time frame (to do some fishing and lay on the beach) , and if not I am usually intoxicated regardless of location between the 27th of December thru 1 January;)

Tom-Tom, if I had to guess on the preorder, I'd be guessing BC because that pattern already has about 15-20 units walking or held captured in the wild. Nathan has been coy about how much and how far they've dialed in the MC, but the recent "evolution" photo he had posted indicates that a sudden surprise MC preorder is not out of the realm of reality on 12/29.

Any drunken and passed out on the beach photos of a crocodilized Tom-Tom would be greatly appreciated for fun and games in 2018 :)

I am in for a BC (if offered) or maybe 2 of the MC's (if offered) on the 29th of December Pre-order! Hope I am in town and Sober:eek: Just loaded up with Alcohol for the Holidays:thumbsup:May be going to Florida during this time frame (to do some fishing and lay on the beach) , and if not I am usually intoxicated regardless of location between the 27th of December thru 1 January;)

It just so happens I operate a custom drink order/beach delivery business...as of, um, today. I accept Shivs as payment. Bring lots of em. You won't remember and you won't feel the pain!

It just so happens I operate a custom drink order/beach delivery business...as of, um, today. I accept Shivs as payment. Bring lots of em. You won't remember and you won't feel the pain!
:eek:Cool, since you didn't specify a CPK Shiv, I will bring plenty:thumbsup:

Sorry, it comes with standard "Good ole Boy" Flat Dark Earth, Camouflage, and Moon Grayo_O

Tom-Tom, if I had to guess on the preorder, I'd be guessing BC because that pattern already has about 15-20 units walking or held captured in the wild. Nathan has been coy about how much and how far they've dialed in the MC, but the recent "evolution" photo he had posted indicates that a sudden surprise MC preorder is not out of the realm of reality on 12/29.

I don't know... Nate did do the last two pre-orders sight unseen (sort of..): the HDFK and EDC2. Also, there are a lot of LCs and a few Heavy Choppers out there - the MC would fall somewhere in between...

Don't matter, I'll prob be in for either :D..

Cheers,
C.

Last edited:

Any drunken and passed out on the beach photos of a crocodilized Tom-Tom would be greatly appreciated for fun and games in 2018 :)
Really doesn't matter to me, just hope I'm available. That week is turn it loose and enjoy week for me! By the way, where I am going is a
View attachment 805275
Area

You were saying?.......

orig.jpg

Back