Random Thought Thread

Wow, what a bunch of "Grumpy ole Men" I like Christmas music! I usually enjoy it with my favorite Beverage (Crown Royal) and after a couple of hours I am singing right along:p Plus this year (Hopefully) right after Christmas, I will be able to Pre-order a CPK MC, BC ? So everybody let's sing together:eek:

You should! What's that festival in Spain where people get pelted with tomatoes? Come on Dave, travel a bit and get out of your comfort zone. You will be the prey and will be hunted by some Spaniards using ripe tomatoes for ammo :D

When you are as naturally charismatic as I am, there's no need to travel to get rotten vegetables thrown at you. Just yesterday I was helping my wife with some of the wedding preparation for my brother in law's upcoming nuptials. And I absolutely LOVE weddings and all the endless spirited discussion on cakes, colors, flowers, photographers, invitations, venues, etc. I am so enamored with the process that one might say I have just the smallest amount of visceral contempt. My wife, ever perceptive of any indication of visceral contempt, called me a bundle of joy. I believe the exact phrase was "well aren't you a big freaking bundle of joy." Luckily no vegetables were allowed inside the church building. I'm thinking of taking up permanent residence. #Davethedeacon

Random thought:

Today at lunch, Christmas music left me at a loss for words.

I find the English language lacking in its ability to fully convey the extent to which I don't care for Christmas music. "I dislike Christmas music" is an understatement. "Dislike" works for things like raisins and pineapple, but not Christmas music. But I don't hate it. I don't despise it. Those words are the right "strength" but aren't the right words.

What's the right word for something that used to be "dislike" but has festered for a few years and matured into something a little different? Darker and with more contempt.

Random thought:

Today at lunch, Christmas music left me at a loss for words.

I find the English language lacking in its ability to fully convey the extent to which I don't care for Christmas music. "I dislike Christmas music" is an understatement. "Dislike" works for things like raisins and pineapple, but not Christmas music. But I don't hate it. I don't despise it. Those words are the right "strength" but aren't the right words.

What's the right word for something that used to be "dislike" but has festered for a few years and matured into something a little different? Darker and with more contempt.

7gsjjeY.jpg

Come on Nate! Get with the program and hop on board the winning team!:D

Christmas Cats?! Where's Tony, he won't want to miss out on this!! TRfromMT TRfromMT

Damn kittehz... it makes I haz a yuk face

I suppose, if you ascribe to an infinite universes theory, there is a parallel universe where:
- kitten memes are actually funny
-I like them
-Nathan does not make the best knives in the universe

...well, guess we just disproved those possibilities, cuz that ain't possible. And if that aint possible then the whole parallel universe theory is disproved. And if that's the case, kitty memes universally suck.

Last edited:
Back