Random Thought Thread

That could be a first because as long as I've been on here, I haven't seen Nathan doing a "fun & funky" one-off iteration of any one of his patterns, before that pattern makes its official debut whether as a prototype or as a full on production model. I think that the only exception in years past may've just been Bob's CPK-Dagger!
Must be a FK then;)
9OkFGbd.jpg

Nathan is hiring! I am definitely the most disqualified when it comes to his "Nice to have" list. Plus, they can't afford my diva ways :D

By my definition above, more than half of you aka the other nerds, are also redundant and disqualified :p

Nathan is hiring! I am definitely the most disqualified when it comes to his "Nice to have" list. Plus, they can't afford my diva ways :D

By my definition above, more than half of you aka the other nerds, are also redundant and disqualified :p

Ha ha, I was reading his post and thinking I have no resume for this but it would be cool to work there, except it's several tousand miles away. Been thinking about relocating tho...;)

Happy for Nathan and NinJO:thumbsup: This is what happens when you offer a superior product at a very reasonable price! Congrats to the entire CPK Team;)

If I won the lottery thus could afford to, I’d pack up and head to NC! ......snip......Till Nathan got sick of my OCD at least!

We offer a laid back and safety oriented work environment where an...individual with a....little OCD is going to be happy.

You were so close J!! I don't see where my size 20 neck would disqualify me but my size 6 hat size might.

You were so close J!! I don't see where my size 20 neck would disqualify me but my size 6 hat size might.

My wife and I constantly talk about relocating but I have such a good job here, and my wife does well too. Great pay, super flexible just no love for the job from either of us.

But good pay is such a trap. Mortgage, car payments, kids, knives, pretty soon it’s impossible to see a way to make less and be secure.

My wife and I constantly talk about relocating but I have such a good job here, and my wife does well too. Great pay, super flexible just no love for the job from either of us.

But good pay is such a trap. Mortgage, car payments, kids, knives, pretty soon it’s impossible to see a way to make less and be secure.

I know exactly what you mean. Growing up, my dad had itchy feet, meaning we moved moved moved. Toughest year for me was three different high schools. So when the wife and I started our family we wanted to put some roots down, and we've been here 20 years with jobs and a business to run. It'd be a nightmare to pull up stakes now compared to our first move in an old Ford pickup truck with a half a bed full of belongings. I don't remember smiling any less back then though, they were good times even if they were lean.

I’ve lived in three different continents o_O, and don’t really want to move again any time soon.....

I’ve lived in three different continents o_O, and don’t really want to move again any time soon.....

I can only imagine the work involved in that. Mind saying where else you've lived and how you like Australia comparatively?

Back