Random Thought Thread

I am guessing there will be a Surprise Friday Fun Sale Sale tomorrow, any guesses? I Think it may be a ZOMBIE LC or BC:mad:
I managed to snag an LC on the secondary market and really like it (talk about lucky timing, I happened to check the For Sale by Individuals threads right after it was posted up). I've read the term Zombie LC before, but thought it might be a joke, is it actually something different?

P.S. I'm still REALLY hoping for a UF pre-order (always on the road for work during the Fri sales, and spotty roadside internet connections on my phone pretty much guarantee zero chance at those).

I managed to snag an LC on the secondary market and really like it (talk about lucky timing, I happened to check the For Sale by Individuals threads right after it was posted up). I've read the term Zombie LC before, but thought it might be a joke, is it actually something different?

P.S. I'm still REALLY hoping for a UF pre-order (always on the road for work during the Fri sales, and spotty roadside internet connections on my phone pretty much guarantee zero chance at those).

Zombie LC:

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/fun-friday-sale-grey-zombie.1514363/

So, I can't be the only one who checks in on this sub forum at 10 minutes to 3:00 on Fridays, in hopes of a flash sale of a creek-bottom treasure. Who's with me!?!

So, I can't be the only one who checks in on this sub forum at 10 minutes to 3:00 on Fridays, in hopes of a flash sale of a creek-bottom treasure. Who's with me!?!

I also checked a few times today for a pre announcement but I can not remember one single instance when Nathan offered an unannounced and flash sale as you put it, on this subforum. He normally announces the one-off fun sales in advance and unlocks those threads at 5:00 PM Eastern as opposed to the 3 PM Eastern for his pre announced Fridays sales.

I believe Nathan did an unannounced sale a while back for an HDFK in D2 with Antique Micarta on the Fixed Blade Sale Forum:eek:

I believe Nathan did an unannounced sale a while back for an HDFK in D2 with Antique Micarta on the Fixed Blade Sale Forum:eek:

Yes he did in there to see if anyone still remembers him there as he put it, but never on here ;)

No, in fact I was just on the sale forum refreshing like a sumbitch' trying to get another EDC. At about 3:01 I realized today is the 2nd, not the 9th..........

View attachment 841002

If we would not have had a tumbler broken this week these would have been today's fun Friday Zombie EDCs. Alas it was not meant to be...
Or was it!? I wouldn't have been able to join in the sale today - so I think the stars aligned to make sure I have an opportunity to try getting one of these ugly zombie babies! And by "ugly" I really mean gorgeous...

Are these possibly going to be available next Friday (2/9)?

Loser. Just toss em in a 5 gallon bucket with some rocks and throw it around the shop for a bit.

That’s the problem with this generation... can’t do anything unless it’s connected to something with a shitheap of buttons and lights.

o_O

View attachment 841002

If we would not have had a tumbler broken this week these would have been today's fun Friday Zombie EDCs. Alas it was not meant to be...

Oh well, surely this will give time to zombiswedgify a dozen more of them

giphy.gif

Loser. Just toss em in a 5 gallon bucket with some rocks and throw it around the shop for a bit.

That’s the problem with this generation... can’t do anything unless it’s connected to something with a shitheap of buttons and lights.

o_O

Here ya go, already come with inverted bucket / scuttle wearing thingie. Now, how easy is it to find one of these organically turning tumblers in NC?

Back