Random Thought Thread

I was just a few to late. Like 6 posts lol. However a great forum member gave me there spot. Made my week. I was posting from jail book in on my cell phone lol. Reception isn't stellar in there. Had just dropped off a new resident to the county hotel.

Thank you again @ jjweb for the hook up. Much much appreciated.

This makes me wonder about the Navajos.

file.php
This makes me wonder about the Navajos.

Best line I have read in months!!

Am I the only one who randomly wonders about regular members of a sub who just up and disappear, then months later don’t answer PMs or emails and are never heard from again?

Am I the only one who randomly wonders about regular members of a sub who just up and disappear, then months later don’t answer PMs or emails and are never heard from again?

I can think of at least two of them who were very, very active just a few months ago and then poof! Nothing, nada! I hope that all's well with those AWOL friends :)

Sometimes, we never see images of those who regularly visit the subforum, let alone those who were regulars and simply vanish. Here's an image of a regular subforumite, taken some 30 years ago (on the right), visiting what's my part of town now. Who is it???? Any guesses??

medium800.jpg

I’m thinking that’s Nathan, before he sold all of his surfboards to move to North Carolina and by CNC machines. Except Nathan is not that old and CNC’s were a bit more basic back then.

I’m thinking that’s Nathan, before he sold all of his surfboards to move to North Carolina and by CNC machines. Except Nathan is not that old and CNC’s were a bit more basic back then.

And I believe THAT IS YOU, MIKE, lol.

Well, It's Official.
I am a member of the Carothers Blade Clan.
My Field Knife showed up today.

Nice knife!
Simple but effective sheath.
Grinds, plunge lines, and machining are spot on!
Balance is good.
Fit and finish is excellent.

It hasn't been put to work yet. Because I need snowshoes to get out of my driveway.
I may use it to slice up the Corned Beef for it's first trial.

All in all. I'm both pleased and impressed!

Thank you Jo and Nathan for your fine product!

Well, It's Official.
I am a member of the Carothers Blade Clan.
My Field Knife showed up today.

Nice knife!
Simple but effective sheath.
Grinds, plunge lines, and machining are spot on!
Balance is good.
Fit and finish is excellent.

It hasn't been put to work yet. Because I need snowshoes to get out of my driveway.
I may use it to slice up the Corned Beef for it's first trial.

All in all. I'm both pleased and impressed!

Thank you Jo and Nathan for your fine product!
I can't wait to see your review Lost Viking

Sometimes, we never see images of those who regularly visit the subforum, let alone those who were regulars and simply vanish. Here's an image of a regular subforumite, taken some 30 years ago (on the right), visiting what's my part of town now. Who is it???? Any guesses??

medium800.jpg

That’s Mike for sure. Sexy beast looks much the same now!

Back