Random Thought Thread

And Nathan the Machinist Nathan the Machinist 's hair is black (and grey) the guy on the right is a blondie.

That’s Mike for sure. Sexy beast looks much the same now!

Ha! Thanks Justin! My 86 year old mother must be handing out cash for these flattering comments. Not so true though.:cool:

Bob, my hair is more dark and grey these days also!

The person on the left was a good friend I had met and worked for, doing construction, when I was there. His dad was an architecture professor at Cal Poly. On the side, his dad would design new houses and remodels, and his son, Clay, and his brother, would be in charge of and do the work. My son is named after him.

Sometimes, we never see images of those who regularly visit the subforum, let alone those who were regulars and simply vanish. Here's an image of a regular subforumite, taken some 30 years ago (on the right), visiting what's my part of town now. Who is it???? Any guesses??

medium800.jpg
Looks like the Ranch. Just love Rights and Lefts, Utah's back in the day. Surfed with Angie Reno.

I was just a few to late. Like 6 posts lol. However a great forum member gave me there spot. Made my week. I was posting from jail book in on my cell phone lol. Reception isn't stellar in there. Had just dropped off a new resident to the county hotel.

Thank you again @ jjweb for the hook up. Much much appreciated.

Your welcome enjoy !!!

@Jo the Machinist, your inbox is full!

Jonny, in case you had missed this, I'm quoting it again from the end sentence of all Nathan's For Sale threads:

Jo will contact you via PM or email on Sunday or Monday. Emails though BF often get lost in spam filters. If you don't hear from her by end of day Monday please contact Jo on her PM, or send us an email at carothersknives at g mail dought com

Sometimes Jo does not visit the subforum till much later on in the day, so you may want to drop them an email if the matter has some urgency. Tell Jo that her inbox is full too :)

Back