Random Thought Thread

A great show. Has won many Emmys in the past. Tonight's episode was particularly very good and well acted, specially the latter part which took place in your little city.

I bought a whole case of zip ties on eBay. I use them for the filter bag on our sump that we use to machine scales. It uses big zip ties. I mean, you know, kind of big.

I didn't understand how big these were.

I thought the seller was asking quite a bit to ship them. In retrospect it maybe wasn't so unreasonable...

I really need to take away Nathan's purchasing priveleges. Anyone need a zip tie?View attachment 947197

Please tie Nathan up all nice and tightly so that he could not move and then put a chilled bottle of his most fave IPA about 2 feet away from his salivating mouth!

Why the torture? Because he still has not answered me!!!

The new UF, in traditional 3V or D3V???

Nathan if you don't answer me, I will jinx your taste buds for delicious IPA as so: From there on out, I will cast a spell upon you so that you only enjoy drinking warm and lame Budweiser!!! :)

Most will be AEB-L or Delta 3V. Yours will be S30V or maybe 304.

BTW, this is actually great news... I mean the serious part about the steel before I get to your silly part about my one one off UF!

I already own one of your vaunted UFs in Elmax, so I will not feel too badly about missing out on the AEB-L, in case I happen to miss out during the Fridays sales stampede, but I will be interested to learn about your take in switching over to AEB-L for stainless, other than what could be the obvious factors such as cost & availability of Elmax. Now talking about a UF in D3V, WOW! I think that just killed my desire to land one in 3V. Thank you Stahl Meister :)

Now the bit about making me a special one in S30V or even better RWL-34! You know that I'm totally in the tank for your so if you even made one from a wet noodle I'd be all over that one! What can I say, your Jo is very kind and very professional so I'll bring any business that I can her way. You're alright too, albeit somewhat weird. Let's just say that you're "special" and leave it at that :D

Oh Tommy, don’t give up so easily. Nathan will eventually come around, say by Christmas time when eggnog flows aplenty :)
Thanks for being "Here" for me Mat, your the best:rolleyes:
man-crying.jpg

Hell I'm not even sure I can find all of the old tooling.

It's been awhile. The programs were written for a machine I don't even have anymore...

Back