Random Thought Thread

Thanks for the cool nickname TommyGun56 TommyGun56 . :D What do you think?
Looking good NinJO:thumbsup: Now you can "Whip" Nathan into Shape:p I gotta come clean however on the nickname "NinJO", I believe Lorien thought of it first:mad: And I liked it:cool:
Regardless, I take Full Credit for it, and think the belt looks Great-Congrats NINJO

Last edited:
What kind of dumbass would be on the knife maker's forum refreshing like a madman until 3:02 today, cussing Nathan the whole time for the post showing up late, trying to score a BC?

Yeah, this guy.....
I see Lorien sent you some of his Special Recipe Cake:thumbsup: Wish I had some:p
Really-High-Guy-Meme-Funny-Parking-Ticket.jpg

Yeah I hope they don’t have serious flooding problems. Sounds like it’s going to hang around and dump a lot of rain.

Thanks everyone! Right now it is still calm. Very cloudy, but no rain (yet) and little wind. The storm has weakened a good bit, but they are still calling for significant rain. Our house is on a hill with the little creek quite a ways below. As long as the winds stay around the 40mph they are calling for, we should be pretty good. Might lose power, but Nathan filled up the gennie. I'll let you know if things change. :)

this hurricane is predicted to skate down below us and then hook up and around wrapping 180 degrees around us over the next few days. We are projected to get an awful lot of rain over this weekend. Our home and Shop are in a good location, but I expect there to be some flooding in town. we will maintain lights, water and some AC, but my generator is not big enough to run the shop. We may be down some next week.

Rain ? It doesn't matter. We had a record rainfall in August , but no flood ! Catskill mountains , NY . Hurricane paths ? Remember when [twice recently ] the hurricane came up the coast --then made little loop , then continued ? The weather guys had no clue .
Build your house well above the river like mine is and it will never get flooded ! :D

Rain ? It doesn't matter. We had a record rainfall in August , but no flood ! Catskill mountains , NY . Hurricane paths ? Remember when [twice recently ] the hurricane came up the coast --then made little loop , then continued ? The weather guys had no clue .
Build your house well above the river like mine is and it will never get flooded ! :D

Until it rained for 40 days and 40 nights. :D

Here we had floods in '04, '05 and '06 .They didn't quite match the [highest in my time ] 1955 flood ! My house is 20' above that

OH, No! no, no, no, don't go there! 'Cause you know what that means, right? I mean, like, 40 is the square root of 1600, and the guy who lives there heads up all the conspiracies, especially about the number 40......

Damn, you must be down deep.....:eek::eek::eek:o_O:D:oops::rolleyes:o_O

Back