Random Thought Thread

Thanks guys. Was unpacking and had to move a handful of my CPKs around, late and exhausted of course and got bit. Had them rolled up in a towel. Was thinking I might break down and store them in leather as I no longer have a home for them as I did in my previous home.

On the bright side the cut was so clean I pushed the skin together and held it in place with some F/A tape and it closed up by late the next day. Right on the back of the knuckle on my index finger. I’ve told myself 1,000,000 times not to work or move things around with a knife in my hand but here I am again.

Thanks guys. Was unpacking and had to move a handful of my CPKs around, late and exhausted of course and got bit. Had them rolled up in a towel. Was thinking I might break down and store them in leather as I no longer have a home for them as I did in my previous home.

On the bright side the cut was so clean I pushed the skin together and held it in place with some F/A tape and it closed up by late the next day. Right on the back of the knuckle on my index finger. I’ve told myself 1,000,000 times not to work or move things around with a knife in my hand but here I am again.
I’m glad you were able to keep the finger!
Be careful and heal quick!

It's three a.m. Knife’s on the corner wearing my leather and this dude comes up and says 'But rust' I'm like, yeah, whatever!

Then, I'm throwing Knife in the alley and officer Leroy comes up and he's like 'hey I thought I told you...' and I'm like, yeah, whatever!

Then, up comes Odog and I'm like 'Yo, Odog, what's up?' and he's like 'nothin' and I'm like 'that's cool'

Sorry to hear about the cut but I hope things are good otherwise JF. Cheers.

D

It's three a.m. Knife’s on the corner wearing my leather and this dude comes up and says 'But rust' I'm like, yeah, whatever!

Then, I'm throwing Knife in the alley and officer Leroy comes up and he's like 'hey I thought I told you...' and I'm like, yeah, whatever!

Then, up comes Odog and I'm like 'Yo, Odog, what's up?' and he's like 'nothin' and I'm like 'that's cool'

that's a Fake Song

Thank you for that Sifl and Olly reference. It made me smile

rdkjyVu.jpg

Back