Random Thought Thread

error-404-sleep-not-found-quote-1.jpg

Shirt! I went back to check last Friday's UF sales thread just to make sure that the HDFK sale was slated for this coming Friday and then noticed that there was a mini drama and a melt-down about to happen. Shame on you who nipped that one in the bud :D

Also, I didn't like to read that Nathan was going to languish for all this weekend. I rather had seen him put his feet up and get foot rubbed by Sadie while Mark and Bo serve him with beers and grub. Since I wasn't even on the bidders roster, I couldn't care less if it takes Nathan 30 weeks to finish your winning UFs. Darn the whole lotta y'all. Hick! Hick! :D

What happened Nathan , 12 minutes after 12 and only 6 post . :)
OOP'S 2 more came in while I was typing .

From Nathan's post here:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/the-next-sale.1405869/

This will be a big unlimited sale, I plan to leave it open all weekend. This is a "shelf stock sale" I've been promising for a long time. Anybody who wants a knife can come get one without any rush or drama. Because of this, please don't post in the sale unless you're buying a knife. No "speed checks" "pass it down" or proxies for this particular sale please.

Maybe this explains it ;)...

^ yup, must be losing that Midas touch :rolleyes:

I was planning on going for an ebonite one for my 3rd HDFK but through the back channels and some wheeling & dealings with our old friends, some CPKs from private collections are inbound to me, one of which is an HDFK in PSF27 and antique handle scales. Will be posting some pics after I get everything. Some interesting stuff in their mix.

^ yup, must be losing that Midas touch :rolleyes:

I was planning on going for an ebonite one for my 3rd HDFK but through the back channels and some wheeling & dealings with our old friends, some CPKs from private collections are inbound to me, one of which is an HDFK in PSF27 and antique handle scales. Will be posting some pics after I get everything. Some interesting stuff in their mix.

Oooo this peaked my interest. Sounds like a box o' fun! I need friends like yours. :oops:

Back