Random Thought Thread

I’ve heard horror stories about a >1 mile-long line to get into the show and people who camp out overnight on line to be among the first wave of attendees who get into the show. Is that the way it goes or were those urban myths/legends and old wive’s tales I picked up?
When my wife and I attended 4years ago the line started very early, we got there three hours early and there was about 400 in front of us. It was worth it though!:rolleyes:

You should delete or change that post before Nathan sees it or all your knives will be coming straight out of the creek!

Thanks for the tip Odog.
I think im safe though, my edc3 and UFK are in the mail and arrive tomorrow. :)

And since the next knives i "need" from CPK are a HDFK and 1 Chopper of any varient, and i think im relegated to the secondary market for those two.
Im free to declare my love of pineapple and pepperoni pizza now with no fear of creek soaked knives, hah.

Another funny tidbit from back in the day, Odog was my favorite character from my favorite movie.... menace to society.
After that movie came out, i was the first white guy to have Odog braids in my hair.
I found a picture of how rediculous i looked and tossed it in the fire. Haha

Another funny tidbit from back in the day, Odog was my favorite character from my favorite movie.... menace to society.
After that movie came out, i was the first white guy to have Odog braids in my hair.
I found a picture of how rediculous i looked and tossed it in the fire. Haha

The dog in my avatar is Odin. I call him Odog because he’s so “gangsta” (not at all actually) after that same movie.
One of my friends in high school showed up with corn rows one day. I asked him who did it. He said his sister. I asked if she would do mine. He said, “No, she hates white people.” So there are no pics of me with corn rows.

could a CPK chopper chop through this icicle outside my back door? Its about 6 feet long, and at the thickest, about 12 inches. I wish I had one to try. haha

KGLLkael.jpg

We do, but reception is crap inside the Galleria. We have 2 tables this year. We are close to our old table but a row up. You will find us at Tables 2B and 2C this year. :)
Hello Jo, Can’t help with your PayPal issues of connection ..but for Credit Cards, and most folks have those, I use Square Card and even if I only have two bars on my iPhone it will go through!

...you might want an FK2. With burlap...

.. they're actually really nice...
Because of how great the edc2 is, I've found a recent love for small knives that I never thought I'd have and want to capitalize on that.

But I think you're right.
To this day i've only really regretted selling one knife. And that was the OG FK. So if you feel the next version is even better, I sure better at least give it a go. Thanks for making up my mind.

Because of how great the edc2 is, I've found a recent love for small knives that I never thought I'd have and want to capitalize on that.

But I think you're right.
To this day i've only really regretted selling one knife. And that was the OG FK. So if you feel the next version is even better, I sure better at least give it a go. Thanks for making up my mind.

Repeat after me...I do not need a new field knife...I do not need a new field knife...

th

I want one but not before you lock one down for yourself my friend. I do suck at this though....I was like 65 or 66 on the last sale :rolleyes::D
That's okay, I have my dream knife on pre-order so I am pretty content as is :p.
I know you are quite fond to have one, and the original was one of your favourite knives, so I am happy to if it comes to it.
Give it a go and if worse comes to (and I actually land one), i'll pass it on

That's okay, I have my dream knife on pre-order so I am pretty content as is :p.
I know you are quite fond to have one, and the original was one of your favourite knives, so I am happy to if it comes to it.
Give it a go and if worse comes to (and I actually land one), i'll pass it on

Awesome brother. Thank you very much. Hopefully I can get in, but if not I'll gladly accept the help :thumbsup: Which one is the dream blade, the UF?

Back