Random Thought Thread

Thus far, we haven’t actually taken credit cards...
You can always add 3% or 2.75%. you would be surprised at how many customers are ok with that. Also the great thing about Square Card is it’s only 2.75% no matter what card you take including AE ...Cash & Checks aren’t completely gone in our society , but more & more people prefer to use plastic. It’s increased my personal sales..

You can always add 3% or 2.75%. you would be surprised at how many customers are ok with that. Also the great thing about Square Card is it’s only 2.75% no matter what card you take including AE ...Cash & Checks aren’t completely gone in our society , but more & more people prefer to use plastic. It’s increased my personal sales..

Carothers prices have always been the net price (to the buyer) irrespective of the payment method which also includes PP in addition to also accepting cash, check plus money order (and perhaps even a wrist watch on the rarest of occasions if it should make Nathan to totally geek out!). In other words I have never seen CPK asking "net to me".

Buyer does pay their prevailing shipping rates, unless picking up in person at Blade. Most of the time even their current Domestic shipping fee of $12 is also way over subsidized because we all know that for instance shipping a package containing a Behemoth Chopper costs maybe twice (and more) as much as the postage which they charge. I've never known Jo / Nathan to be penny wise and pound foolish.

I just love it when I get confirmation someone's on my ignore list for good reasons :D

What did I ever do to you other than always and consistently getting a view of the bottom of your shoes on almost every CPK sales thread? :p :D

P.S. I know that you were not talking about me. You better not have! :p

Thus far, we haven’t actually taken credit cards...

I don't know if you're even wanting to move in the direction of accepting them, Jo, but we do it here right along with our existing paypal account. We use the 'paypal here' app on our phones and tablets in conjunction with the card reader they will send you. It's pretty painless, doesn't cost any more than what you are currently doing by using their service to send invoices, and goes right into the same account you already have.

Somewhere in the land of giant icicles a random good deed is about to be done by a pineapple pizza eater.

If I told you the temperature where I am you would probably revoke your proxy offer :D

Its been getting into the 60's lately which is COLD!!!

The land of hula girls, pineapple pizza (with ham of course not pepperoni) sun and surf is not all fun and games tho. $8/gal propane, ridiculous shipping rates and we set the national record of 50 inches of rainfall in 24 hours last year so everywhere has its ups and downs.

Sending some positive vibes your way for the effort and hopefully we'll be celebrating in a few!

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the real point of pineapples ...

Edit to add:

Thanks for the attempt!!! These sales are brutal. Anticipation is a killer. Hopefully one of these weeks I'll get lucky.

Last edited:
Somewhere in the land of giant icicles a random good deed is about to be done by a pineapple pizza eater.

If I told you the temperature where I am you would probably revoke your proxy offer :D

Its been getting into the 60's lately which is COLD!!!

The land of hula girls, pineapple pizza (with ham of course not pepperoni) sun and surf is not all fun and games tho. $8/gal propane, ridiculous shipping rates and we set the national record of 50 inches of rainfall in 24 hours last year so everywhere has its ups and downs.

Sending some positive vibes your way for the effort and hopefully we'll be celebrating in a few!

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the real point of pineapples ...

I am so sorry my man, I gave it my best.
I didnt even have to refresh multiple times like some, and I didnt get any server errors, I thought I was good to go.
no such luck. I used up my luck on the edc3 and first FK sale.
FAIL

Back