Random Thought Thread

So, I just noticed that @Jo the Machinist has a ZERO feedback score. How is this even remotely possible?!? I just tried to leave her feedback and it would not let me, which may be the most egregious error in Bladeforums, of. all. time!

So my feedback is this, BUY WITH CONFIDENCE. Jo is one of the best people on the planet and I know most of the best people so you can trust me on this.

It just seemed silly that I couldn't leave her feedback. It's because she didn't actually start the sales thread. I was hoping about 8,000 positive feedback posts could be made for her.

Whatever. Stupid BF Feedback.

THIS ^^^ well said !

Last edited:
Because Jo does not initiate and start FS threads. When I was very green I used to leave FB for Nathan but honestly, does one think that anyone is really concerned whatsoever about Nathan's business ethos and business integrity, aside from the actual knives themselves? I think that the feedback system serves a better purpose for private party and peer-to-peer transactions.

Yeah. I know. Silly, but I just wanted to 'blow up her feed'. I was going to see if we could seriously get everyone to post for the fun of it. We all know the score :D

Yeah. I know. Silly, but I just wanted to 'blow up her feed'. I was going to see if we could seriously get everyone to post for the fun of it. We all know the score :D

Jo punches way, way, way above her weight. Just look at the percentages of the likes which she gets over her posts counts. Nathan and his piddly 100+ feedbacks don't even come close. I'm even certain that about 50% of those who think that they like Nathan is because they all luv Jo first :D

So, I just noticed that @Jo the Machinist has a ZERO feedback score. How is this even remotely possible?!? I just tried to leave her feedback and it would not let me, which may be the most egregious error in Bladeforums, of. all. time!

So my feedback is this, BUY WITH CONFIDENCE. Jo is one of the best people on the planet and I know most of the best people so you can trust me on this.

It just seemed silly that I couldn't leave her feedback. It's because she didn't actually start the sales thread. I was hoping about 8,000 positive feedback posts could be made for her.

Whatever. Stupid BF Feedback.

It's not stupid. How can you give someone feedback if they never sold anything in the EXCHANGE?

I ran into this before. If you do not post in an Exchange thread, you can not give or receive feedback. For instance, if you reply to a seller or buyer by PM or email and make the deal, you can not give the other party feedback.

Can you give someone feed back on eBay if you didn't buy anything from them?

It's not stupid. How can you give someone feedback if they never sold anything in the EXCHANGE?

I ran into this before. If you do not post in an Exchange thread, you can not give or receive feedback. For instance, if you reply to a seller or buyer by PM or email and make the deal, you can not give the other party feedback.

Can you give someone feed back on eBay if you didn't buy anything from them?

I don't know - i've never been on ebay.

It was all tongue in cheek. Just a joke on a light Friday afternoon after another awesome sale by team CPK.

Boy was I excited! Was all ready for the sale with help for Hardknocks. Watch the clock.....hit the keys.....hit the keys again....AHHHH hit the #3 and replied. Then looked oh #30 wow I am in I thought......new kid. Then I got the message count the first page....ummmm in stead of 30 I am +60....wow did that go fast! But I am ready for the next one....it was fun, not as much fun as winning but I loved it. Watch out next time!! Congrats to the winners.

Boy was I excited! Was all ready for the sale with help for Hardknocks. Watch the clock.....hit the keys.....hit the keys again....AHHHH hit the #3 and replied. Then looked oh #30 wow I am in I thought......new kid. Then I got the message count the first page....ummmm in stead of 30 I am +60....wow did that go fast! But I am ready for the next one....it was fun, not as much fun as winning but I loved it. Watch out next time!! Congrats to the winners.

That's the spirit! Keep it up. You'll get one. Perseverance!

Probably the 30 gig in pictures and video that have to load in the first post. You could disable or delete those, it isn't as if any of us are reading the post anyway.

I agree!! With Nathan’s initial “go” we really just need the thread opened. He could edit it 30secs later to include the rest of the info.

just Google "what time is it" and go the national atomic clock. My phone, which I guess is set automatically by the local tower, is off about 20 seconds. So I go by the actual time. ...but then there is all that lag when it posts...

just Google "what time is it" and go the national atomic clock. My phone, which I guess is set automatically by the local tower, is off about 20 seconds. So I go by the actual time. ...but then there is all that lag when it posts...
Yeah. In other sales/preorders, the threads have unlocked pretty close to on the hour by my watch that syncs to the atomic clock every night.

These last 2 sales, the site's been pretty laggy starting a couple minutes before 1500 E.S.T. (especially last week lol).

I was pleasantly surprised that it was 'only' taking 5 - 10 seconds to load today, vs the 15 - 30+ seconds last Friday lol.

I had to refresh twice after 3pm before the thread showed up.

Back