Random Thought Thread

Nathan, I like the looks of that Sadie of Jo's no matter how much she bugs you. As long as you don't mind me being on team Sadie and keep your feelings regarding this totally professional WRT my knives which go through your hands and your final inspection ;) :D

FWIW and full disclosure, I was "stuck" with one of these foo-foo kinda dogs which I have never mentioned on here before, just because I may run the risk of having my mancard suspended / revoked. However, this little beast still exists and this is his picture. Let's say my favorite nickname for him which I can mention on a family oriented subform is: Sh*thead, well because he's a real sh*thead! At the ripe age of 14 YO now, he keeps me awake at nights by aimlessly walking on wooden floors with his claw/talons tapping everywhere and he has the little dog equivalent of prostate issue as he needs to go out and pee a few times a night. If I put him in a cage, he cries all night so he likes to roam free and I can't bring myself to conspire against him with one of our local coyotes, yet!

This is Sh*thead, from a few years ago. He's now kinda blind and deaf so no longer outties for walks for him!

uXGGNfN.jpg

P.S. there is also a cat in this household but that's a story for another day :D

Last edited:
Ever eat a cheese that scared you a little bit? eating a slimy green Roquefort right now that is literally making my tongue go numb...

Do I see one coming? Did you see Charlie Mike thread called knives on my cat? it cracks me up every time i hear that.
Hopefully someone will get to it. I'd start one up but I'm busy painting at the moment.
That thread is pretty damn funny!
I'd try it with my dog but she never sits still.

Back