Random Thought Thread

Cash may get you a better deal in some cases with some smaller vendors.

Any vendor worth their salt who still does not accept some form of electronic payment will likely not maximize their revenue at the show.

This particular vendor in here, has a very special penchant and fondness for a stocky well fed pony, but nothing too old in the tooth!

Not quite a random thought, just looking for advice. I'm going to Blade Show for the first time this year; do most vendors take card/PayPal/venmo, or is cash still necessary?

Cash is always good and they have ATMs in the lobby. I think a lot take credit and/or PayPal, but I know with PayPal, there is difficulty with cell service inside and it can be tricky to get confirmation.

Not properly random, but I wanted to share and not sure where else to do so... Dr. Dan (the Man) Keffeler is going to be on Jimmy Kimmel Live tonight at 11:35 if any of you folks stay up that late!!! :D

H2mj8Lk.jpg

Not properly random, but I wanted to share and not sure where else to do so... Dr. Dan (the Man) Keffeler is going to be on Jimmy Kimmel Live tonight at 11:35 if any of you folks stay up that late!!! :D

Welllllllll, he was on at 11:25 here. Nate was mentioned :thumbsup:, but his name was misspelled. I have no other comment. Actually, I do, but I won't make it so as not to piss anyone off.:D

I dunno sh*t about Comp Chopping but I’m now certain that if it ever comes to cutting sandwiches in an even number of equal pieces, I’ll have Dan beat easily: always cut in the middle and then keep halving the halves :D

ETA: on second though, that won’t work with 10 pieces, but how about 16? :p

Congrats to Dr. Dan and also honorable mention: Nathan-the-Best :)

Last edited:
I dunno sh*t about Comp Chopping but I’m now certain that if it ever comes to cutting sandwiches in an even number of equal pieces, I’ll have Dan beat easily: always cut in the middle and then keep halving the halves :D

Congrats to Dr. Dan and also honorable mention: Nathan-the-Best :)
That's not going to get you the required 10 pieces:p

Back