Random Thought Thread

on average, 130 Americans die every day from opioid overdosing

I'm a fan of LivePD. According to the folks on the show, many cops are carrying Narcan because they are often the first to arrive on a call for an unresponsive person. I remember one show where they administered Narcan to a young man and later found out that it was the 3rd time that week. :eek:

I'm a fan of LivePD. According to the folks on the show, many cops are carrying Narcan because they are often the first to arrive on a call for an unresponsive person. I remember one show where they administered Narcan to a young man and later found out that it was the 3rd time that week. :eek:

Live PD! We love it! Sean "Sticks" Larson is such a cool cop. He has his own show now too.

:thumbsup: Does he still work shifts in Tulsa and commute to NY for the show? I imagine that his pay for the show is a bit more than what he gets from the Tulsa SO. ;)

A few months ago I saw him for about 2 seconds on First 48.

He's surely the TV image of how LEO should conduct themselves. I'm sure he is getting compensated nicely for his time. If your face is on TV, then you're making some money! From what I understand, Tulsa PD is not renewing their contract with A&E.

Last edited:
He's surely the TV image of how LEO should conduct themselves. I'm sure he is getting compensated nicely for his time. If your face is on TV, then you're making some money! From what I understand, Tulsa PD is not renewing their contract with A&E.

Tulsa canceled their contract with Live PD about 2 years ago. The chief didn't like the way Tulsa and the police dept. were portrayed. :rolleyes:

IMHO, most, if not all of the LEOs in the show are shown in a positive way. Garo Brown is :eek:. His muscles have muscles. :D

Back