Random Thought Thread

We need one more sheath order and they drop to like 165 apiece. Nice sub man, is that the nautilus?
I may just jump on the bandwagon, a nice leather sheath would suit it...

Yup, they just came out with the Nautilus model at the Disney parks...should look sweet in front of my steampunk Nixie Tube clock;)

^ Dan is still doing some development tweaks so it may change a little more. The purpose of this pre-order is to cement the orders needed to justify a run before I ask Dan to finalize development.

Looks like we are getting very close to asking "Doc" to Finalize the development of the K18;):thumbsup:

These freaking wheel spike things are getting out of hand:mad:

20190621_165154.jpg
as a cyclist, this photo is terrifying.
I mean, a bobble head stormtrooper?! Eek!

^ Dan is still doing some development tweaks so it may change a little more. The purpose of this pre-order is to cement the orders needed to justify a run before I ask Dan to finalize development.

Looks like we are getting very close to asking "Doc" to Finalize the development of the K18;):thumbsup:

With the inclusion of the hidden counts, I'm estimating at least 60 units at the time of this post and I suspect that some more will be added and also that some more will be produced irrespective further pledges, so I believe that for all intents and purposes this project its now green signaled and a Go!

Personally I would still like to see Nathan's preferred number of 80 units to be reached here but that depends on how long he will be keeping the pre-order open. If all the 60 or so current pledges are all solid, selling an extra 20 in Fridays sales and also during Blade 2020 ought to be a cinch!

Back