Random Thought Thread

With so many available for adoption, including myself, we need to apply for funds to start a CPK foster home for wayward children, which includes a 5000 square foot “arts and crafts” shop. But, can it be on a deserted tropical island with perfect waves?

I was going to say that uncle Matty would have to pretend to be the adult to keep it all together, but I think Jo is really the only one with the proven skills to manage this “herding cats” project. Mike

Happy Independence Day guys:D

Go ahead and crank the A/C, doing my part to keep the lights on (at least here in NorCal) ;)

20190704_082153.jpg

Last edited:
^ A/C....it’s so hot here today, I about got heat stroke cutting the grass on a riding mower. I come inside:

Wife: “Are you going to weed eat now? It really needs it!”

Me: “I can’t. I could die.”

Wife: “ I want the weed eating done!”

You know how the rest went.

Happy 4th!

^ A/C....it’s so hot here today, I about got heat stroke cutting the grass on a riding mower. I come inside:

Wife: “Are you going to weed eat now? It really needs it!”

Me: “I can’t. I could die.”

Wife: “ I want the weed eating done!”

You know how the rest went.

Happy 4th!
Isn't this the truth, but we wouldn’t have it any other way! Happy Fourth everyone.

Last edited:
I’ve copied this to my photo library for references purposes.
I’ll respectfully delete at Mr. Betzner’s request.

There will be no HDMC here. The HDMC is a Medium Chopper IMHO. The "true" Heavy Chopper (HC - that is the actual CPK model name) is a model few of which were made (almost all were protos) but which, much earlier, preceded the HDMC in being referred to as the Heavy Chopper (HC). It is third down from the top.

And it is the model name used on Nathan's website that describes those few Heavy Choppers that were made some time ago, not the HDMC.

Last edited:
Back