Random Thought Thread

It's about time to add Carothers to that purported and rarified list of knife-makers (Busse he had said?) which has constantly delivered what was pre-ordered. I also decree that Nathan does not go anywhere near buses (I saw what I did there :p )

Last edited:
Hahahah:D
Is that town near you?
I just thought, you know something really is quality when a renoun maker, regardless of their own product/business, is endorsing it :cool:

I'm on the same page with you now, just a little slow some(often)times lol. Yeah, I agree for sure, it's great to see Nathan and team getting some well-deserved props from the community. Prairie is a couple of hours from here, a very small but beautiful place. But Chris Reeve Knives is in Boise, about an hour from me, and I've been in their shop there. There's lots of good makers here in Idaho. I'll miss a bunch of them, but CRK, TOPS, Piranha, G&G Hawk and Buck to name a few.

I'm on the same page with you now, just a little slow some(often)times lol. Yeah, I agree for sure, it's great to see Nathan and team getting some well-deserved props from the community. Prairie is a couple of hours from here, a very small but beautiful place. But Chris Reeve Knives is in Boise, about an hour from me, and I've been in their shop there. There's lots of good makers here in Idaho. I'll miss a bunch of them, but CRK, TOPS, Piranha, G&G Hawk and Buck to name a few.

It's a really cool endorsement as Nathan's name and CPK fame is spreading out there in a great way. I gotta tell you though that I got a real chuckle when I saw Tim's post saying something like putting the CPK-UF to the diamond stone. Now, I must bite my friggin tongue :D

If I ever move to the USA (which I have actually considered), i'll know where to start considering/looking :cool:

Last edited:
idaho-meme-8.png

image.gif

Back