Random Thought Thread

Cool, the "6 inch Double Edge Fighter"makes it debut today

giphy.gif

at the Mom, the wasp or you?

Probably all 3.

The Mom and her 2 kids were back yesterday but it was just my son and I. She gave me some tips on sourcing an electric dirt bike for my son.

2 more wasps met their maker. One on the Mom. One on my son.

Got home and 2 more on my daughter within 60 seconds of each other.

I’m starting to think the shampoo or conditioner my kids use attracts them. It’s Orange Vanilla.

Hmmmm....

Got tagged by an 'asshole with wings' while mowing the lawn last week.

1) good thing I seem to have outgrown the insect allergies I used to have as a kid
2) of course I responded with extreme prejudice. Was going to do another periodic spraying of all entry points to the house anyway, so I blasted these lil buggers too.

I feel like I truly became a Garand owner today. I still haven't actually experienced true Garand Thumb, but I did manage to drop the bolt on my index fingernail.

Dear sweet cheeses did that hurt.
It was hours ago, and it still throbs (no pic because it isn't really particularly graphically distinctive, just painful).

I feel like I truly became a Garand owner today. I still haven't actually experienced true Garand Thumb, but I did manage to drop the bolt on my index fingernail.

Dear sweet cheeses did that hurt.
It was hours ago, and it still throbs (no pic because it isn't really particularly graphically distinctive, just painful).
Helps you remember to keep fingers out of the way, in the future. Just like the reciprocating bolt/charging handle on the SCAR 17. Forgot it once, and only once.

Back