Random Thought Thread

Well, in any case, cutting off power to 500,000 customers and affecting 2,000,000 people (customers + family + businesses) goes way, way beyond a mere side effect, especially when you consider that the cutoff is entirely a result of PG&E not having ever properly maintained it's lines.

Well, in any case, cutting off power to 500,000 customers and affecting 2,000,000 people (customers + family + businesses) goes way, way beyond a mere side effect, especially when you consider that the cutoff is entirely a result of PG&E not having ever properly maintained it's lines.

I think you're missing the point here Bob. What's important is the shareholders are getting their money. I'm not sure where you get off putting the needs of the customers above the profit of the shareholders. Maintenance costs money you know. Money that will be better spent making a boat payment.

IMG_35081.jpg

EXACTLY!!

Fortunately, where I'm at, there's almost no chance of a power shutoff.

And if it happens, I can just go down to the harbor and take off in my boat (uh, I wonder if my accountant made the boat payment...)

large.jpg

Last edited:
as my good friend and spiritual guide Matt Gregory has taught me, the best thing to do here is to touch your tongue to it and see if it's friendly

Pretty sure what I said was ‘suck it and see”

I think you're missing the point here Bob. What's important is the shareholders are getting their money. I'm not sure where you get off putting the needs of the customers above the profit of the shareholders. Maintenance costs money you know. Money that will be better spent making a boat payment.

View attachment 1211203

Then you steal my Kim Jong Un shot!!!

View attachment 1211203

Back