Random Thought Thread

Nathan, can I have my customized FK2 built to one of these two specs please? ;)

1/8" AEB-L tested HRC 61-62
Total length 11"
Blade length 6"
Weight 6.7 oz
G10 handle
304 stainless ferrule

Or

10" blade, 15.3" total length, 2.5" wide across the guard
12.7 oz
Latrobe A2, HRC 59-60
Westinghouse Micarta

:p

I have an unused HDFK with buffed Green Micarta Scales, kydex sheath with extra drop leg attachment.

Looking to TRADE for an UNUSED one with terotuff scales OR an UNUSED Light Chopper with unbuffed micarta or terotuff scales.

You will need to upgrade your membership to at least Gold level to be able to offer for either sale or trade. With unpaid membership you can only buy or post as a WTB.

I didn't want to reply in the WTB/S/T thread but I know that Nathan & Jo are out of town for the weekend so he may not check in that frequently while they're having an R&R weekend getaway.

Hunters, gatherers and foragers can have up to 10 x the good microbial gut bacteria which helps them in the digestion and the processing of what Nature provides them as opposed to a totally domestic human raised on sh*tty processed food. The HGF types rarely to almost never from the sort of chronic diseases that afflicts our modern societies, diseases such as diabetes, cancer, heart / liver / kidney diseases, hypertension, depression, etc. They may fall to untimely deaths due to many other bouts with Mother Nature, but rarely they succumb to it on a hospital bed!

^ as a counter argument though, if we were to spend all day hunting and foraging for our sustenance, then prepping and so on to feed ourselves, we would have very little time to advance our civilization to achieve all the cool stuff which we have attained as a species.

So to close the loop, keep reading, watching, learning and making yourselves more useful but definitely eat less sh*tty stuff which is bad for you. Once in a while, become like never-truly-lost just to reconnect with our more humble origins ;)

^ as a counter argument though, if we were to spend all day hunting and foraging for our sustenance, then prepping and so on to feed ourselves, we would have very little time to advance our civilization to achieve all the cool stuff which we have attained as a species.

So to close the loop, keep reading, watching, learning and making yourselves more useful but definitely eat less sh*tty stuff which is bad for you. Once in a while, become like never-truly-lost just to reconnect with our more humble origins ;)

Been there, done that - fuck it. Bring on the ice cream.............

Not part of any audio boards, so I figured among the people that enjoy high quality knives there may be someone that enjoys high quality sound? That and I frequent this area way more than I should.

Unpacking all my crap from a recent(well, 8 months ago....) move and ran into some oldies I remembered enjoy that I know nothing about. A set of 4 tannoy system 12 dmts and a 4 pbm 8s. I Google the stuff but with them being both "vintage" and studio monitors I can't find crap. Was going to unload them since I don't have space at the new house. Anyone have any knowledge before I give them away for a song? Long shot....

^ Eric, what were you looking for when you found that?
It was recommended to me lol

...behehe...

alright, let’s just say my wife hasn’t been very happy about the number of long white packages arriving at the house lately. So I figured I should try to impress her with a new singing technique

Last edited:
Back