Random Thought Thread

So on top of a looming mystery bill for getting my wife’s back x-rayed, I am currently being assaulted by Whitney Houston singing about getting “so emotional” in the waiting area.

I’ll tell you what can make you emotional is converting surprise bills into CPK equivalent units. Like, it sucks to hand over a Field Knife... to some stranger...who doesn’t even appreciate what D3V can do. :mad:

The music got worse. Retreated to the car to daydream about adjusting the channel selection...

pkMP1oGl.jpg

(post intended for humor only; no stereos were harmed in the making of this post)

Last edited:
So on top of a looming mystery bill for getting my wife’s back x-rayed, I am currently being assaulted by Whitney Houston singing about getting “so emotional” in the waiting area.

I’ll tell you what can make you emotional is converting surprise bills into CPK equivalent units. Like, it sucks to hand over a Field Knife... to some stranger...who doesn’t even appreciate what D3V can do. :mad:
Oh, I like that... CPK Equivalent Units... CPKEU.

Hope your wife is OK.

I think I'm gonna go vegan for a while and just add some meat to stews and things for flavor. Shoot, I've almost done it all so why the heck not this new fad which I got sold on by watching a few docus on Netflix on plantism/planterism?! :confused:

This said, I reckon that I'd still need my Behemother because that one tree out front may look mighty delicious in a few months! o_O

Back