Random Thought Thread

009-jpg.1224344

I wanna play :(

UFC non-title fight tonight. Nate Diaz, being humorous, mentioned this was for the bad Mf’er title. Dana White went ahead and made a belt for it. Of course this made me think of another Nathan. ;)

EIUCktSXsAE1KxV.jpg

Hahaha! Too funny, but dead on. Man I need to find someplace to watch this!

I suspect that the Carothers "Nate" would really like to keep all the crucial neurons and the synapses of his, inside that ~3 lb. spongy material within his dome, all intact for as long as possible. Getting a BMF moniker that way and chancing to eat through paper-straws later in life, is no fun.

OTOH: I've seen the Diaz bros fight and they're just truly fearless. Mr. Big Mouth Connor McGregor got his arse handed to him by Nate Diaz who is supposedly a vegan!

Lastly, I'd bet that Gusbuster would luv to buy that belt ^ :D

There's no back-up in those boys. Love 'em or hate 'em the brothers can fight. I think I'll go in neutral on this one and let course of the fight shake out who to root for.

I do not trust any of the fascist data miners especially Apple. They are getting away with monopolizing and monetizing and egregious privacy violations that would never have been cnsidered possible 10 years ago. There isn't much choice but to use them and we will all rue the day they got so much p-ower and secrecy. Basic functionality and compatibility are constantly sacrificed with updates aimed at their increasing corporate intrusion and control. I don't trust it and neither should anyone else. I turn off most of the bells and whistles and the updates are designed to render that impossible.

Somebody made a wrong turn somewhere and got lost. :D

ok so Big Brother is watching ... they put 4 deer in the road so I had to do some fancy driving to keep all four tires on the ground and not hit anything ...

but the @$%#bastids*%^&!!! ... made my S10 go for a ride too ... I know this will be hard to believe ... this super tough ... ALL GLASS phone!!! (insert sarcasm here >) ... now has a crack ...

it was you Tony TRfromMT TRfromMT ... you woke up the robots up to get me by calling for the rebellion ... lol :p

I don't swear a lot and really try not to around my girl ... but I must have let a couple slip out as I was trying to get through the deer and ditches and without messing anything up ...

when I got the truck stopped and looked over asking if she was ok? ... expecting to see a white face and eyes wide open ... but as soon as I asked if she was ok ... she said yes and then she smiled real big and giggled and said that was some driving ... and she laughed ...

I thought is she in shock from it? ... but then I ended up laughing (and swearing under my breath) ... got out checked the truck over and it was good ... not a scratch and didn't mark up tires or wheels ... didn't even mess up the balance ... I don't think ...

so got back in and looked for my phone ... she crawled in the back and said "here it is ... OHHHH ... you aren't going to want see it though ... and handed it to me ... from the camera lens in the upper right corner on the screen ... a crack ran through that to almost dead center of the screen ...

so I said one bad word loudly (not too bad) ... and we had to go back to town and to the Cell Phone place ... and luckily I have an old plan/policy with great insurance that covers it expect I pay a $50.00 deductible ... got the new phone and now it will take me a week to get all the crap turned off or removed from the phone all together !!!

I need a new knife !!!!! ... and a bourbon!

and that's all I need ...

oh and this tumbler (for my bourbon) ...

but that's it ...

and maybe this harmonic ... but that's all I need !

ok so Big Brother is watching ... they put 4 deer in the road so I had to do some fancy driving to keep all four tires on the ground and not hit anything ...

but the @$%#bastids*%^&!!! ... made my S10 go for a ride too ... I know this will be hard to believe ... this super tough ... ALL GLASS phone!!! (insert sarcasm here >) ... now has a crack ...

it was you Tony TRfromMT TRfromMT ... you woke up the robots up to get me by calling for the rebellion ... lol :p

I don't swear a lot and really try not to around my girl ... but I must have let a couple slip out as I was trying to get through the deer and ditches and without messing anything up ...

when I got the truck stopped and looked over asking if she was ok? ... expecting to see a white face and eyes wide open ... but as soon as I asked if she was ok ... she said yes and then she smiled real big and giggled and said that was some driving ... and she laughed ...

I thought is she in shock from it? ... but then I ended up laughing (and swearing under my breath) ... got out checked the truck over and it was good ... not a scratch and didn't mark up tires or wheels ... didn't even mess up the balance ... I don't think ...

so got back in and looked for my phone ... she crawled in the back and said "here it is ... OHHHH ... you aren't going to want see it though ... and handed it to me ... from the camera lens in the upper right corner on the screen ... a crack ran through that to almost dead center of the screen ...

so I said one bad word loudly (not too bad) ... and we had to go back to town and to the Cell Phone place ... and luckily I have an old plan/policy with great insurance that covers it expect I pay a $50.00 deductible ... got the new phone and now it will take me a week to get all the crap turned off or removed from the phone all together !!!

I need a new knife !!!!! ... and a bourbon!

and that's all I need ...

oh and this tumbler (for my bourbon) ...

but that's it ...

and maybe this harmonic ... but that's all I need !
I’m glad that the both of you, and your truck, came through it okay- that can be a very exciting experience!
Sucks about the phone but all things considered a week of transferring data is way better than a lot of other things that could’ve happened. enjoy that bourbon!

I’m glad that the both of you, and your truck, came through it okay- that can be a very exciting experience!
Sucks about the phone but all things considered a week of transferring data is way better than a lot of other things that could’ve happened. enjoy that bourbon!

very true ... and I'm not to worried about the phone honestly ... a minor annoyance ... but had to raz Tony for earlier today :D

Back