Random Thought Thread

I have a box of nasty looking cigars and a pack of smokes from the Third Reich era plus a bunch of random photos of random Nazi soldiers. I am not related, associated, enthusiast or whatever the fark but I do have 'em. I guess that I'm just waiting for their centennial to get rich, really rich. Capitalism, yeah baby! On the other hand, I may not make it to another 25-26 years! Bah!

2DD51A33-71E1-4E38-AB66-D5F7EF751267.jpeg 77F1B524-5D11-4D2C-836A-8BC78CA163EF.jpeg 77205E71-05EB-4CF1-B938-947EFCB3588B.jpeg

Thank you, Nathan. Though I’m a bit afraid of your word choice. Are you preying on me or praying for me?:D

Just know that you are always in our thoughts too. Whether it be from the highest peak in Tanzania or the roadside malasada stand in Hawaii (hard use picture for sure:rolleyes:).

Matt Gregory’s little kwaiken made the trip to Kilimanjaro also. Mike

Well yeah. Star Wars comes out on Friday. Pretty sure that's a day off.

I'm more of a Trekkie than SW fan, which in and of itself ain't much to brag about for this geezer!

I just read that Tarantino is thinking about ditching his R-rated version of the next Star Trek which IMHO is a great idea! As much as I have enjoyed many of Quinton's past movies and his weird twisted sense of masterful filmmaking and story telling, I cringe the day when he brings his special sauce to an old iconic franchise like ST.

Back