Random Thought Thread

Hey CS, I have been very busy with work and the kids lately. Took me a while to find time for my hobby. Hope to come onboard here more often.

It a bit crazy now in Asia with that nCoV19 going on. That thing has yet to peak. I have to ensure we have lotsa backup plans in placed should it hit our work place.

Hope everyone stays safe.

Don

I wish you and yours safety and wellness. I’m also pessimistic about this likely pandemic being anywhere near containment.

Yup. His message was so profoundly true that the evil that controls the world decided to make an example of him.

I prefer to concentrate on what he taught, and how he lived. Not how he was brutally murdered.

Ymmv

Good morning Timmy. I happen to be a follower of Christ as well, but I think the both of us know that religious discussions are frowned upon on this site outside of the Religion Forum. This is likely better discussed there as there is a strong chance it will end poorly here. I hope you have a good day.

Good morning Timmy. I happen to be a follower of Christ as well, but I think the both of us know that religious discussions are frowned upon on this site outside of the Religion Forum. This is likely better discussed there as there is a strong chance it will end poorly here. I hope you have a good day.

Amen brother Dave ;)

Nathan may only be 44 YO but he's supremely wise way beyond his "tender" age as noted by his post #10941:

"Greatly discouraged. But, unfortunately a very prevalent current topic. I think it's a measure of the how bad a political system is working when it's the main headlines every day. It shouldn't be. Like a septic tank, it should only need much attention every few years. It's not supposed to be entertaining nor the center of our universe, but (like a septic system) it becomes very important when it doesn't work right.

Like another topic of conversation that is best avoided in polite conversation, if someone else has a different belief it must be wrong. Leads to nasty disagreements and hurt feelings.
"

...ugh...

I agree….a little UGH would get us straightened right back out......

eVLotGU.png

*not my sheath

Back