Random Thought Thread

I thought it was still being discussed. My bad.

I just find it interesting is all.

You're right, it was still being discussed. And it is interesting. But I think the internet conspiracy theories are, overall, not a good thing and I would like to discourage it here.

We will now return with your regularly scheduled broadcasting

giphy.gif

Hahaha man that is definitely a thing people have, I'm sure you have one, somewhere...

I probably have one too...

Seriously though, I think the biggest problem is that we are living among basically an entire generation of people who have never been punched in the face. Most people don't seem to think being punched in the face is ever a real possibility, no matter what they say. I'm not talking about anybody in here by the way. And maybe it has something to do with more and more communication taking place on the internet, where you can pretty much say and do whatever you want with no real consequences. It's taken dozens of face punches and worse to get my self-restraint to this point, and I'm sure I still make a lot of people nauseous.

I couldn’t agree with this statement more and would like it more than once if possible.
I think there should be boxing rings, and equipment set up in Junior High and High Schools so that kids can figure things out without resorting to worse violence.
I believe it’d not only resolve that situation but also help some people learn that just because they think it doesn’t mean that they should say it. It’d help bring a culture that is quickly devolving due to less “real” human interaction and make everybody a bit more polite.
I understand that a lot of people would disagree with this, even think that it’d cause more violence, and I’d love to discuss that if it wasn’t over the internet. This infernal thing that brings us Blade addicts together is also the reason I can’t buy you a beer and enjoy a conversation about how we do or do not agree.
I’ll quit now, hopefully while I’m ahead.

So you're saying every picture of the earth from space, the entire space program, satellites that could very well be bringing you this internet...all of it is a vast global hoax involving every government on the planet? Because none of that works with a flat plane...

I was wondering why Neil deGrasse Tyson would describe the earth as an oblate spheroid when all the images show a perfect sphere. But some things you are just not allowed to question... We are all on campus now.

I feel like there is probably a forum to discuss the flatness or otherwise of the earth. Bladeforums, and more specifically this sub forum of immaculately and perfectly machined knives is probably not it.

The internet is a vast and light/dark place. Find your discussion areas as you will.

Last edited:
We will now return with your regularly scheduled broadcasting

giphy.gif

Now this is truly frightening, an apparently possessed, psycho, lamb. Or is it a goat?

I do wish it was frightening enough to make everyone forget about this rather, as has been pointed out, useless “internet”, getting- the-last-word-in “discussion” of the state of our earth.

While there might be a time, and, real, place to discuss this, I for one, would be much happier to see everyone here, get back to sharing in our more common (or should I say fringe, to the rest of the world) interest. After all, this is BladeForums and the CPK subforum. Maybe one of the other sub forums would be better for the cosmic debris.

Rant over. No offense mean’t to anyone. Thank you for your patience. Mike

Back