Random Thought Thread

I am hoping that Nathan puts down the tools for a day, whisks you off your feet and the two of you can get away somewhere nice for a weekend :) I think that the Kids are old enough now to be left with Sadie and Ziggy overnight :D

dude I'm so far behind on the K18s I'd probably be staying behind to work and sending the goons instead

Random thought: using a brand new Sharpie marker gives me joy.

vsDQIS9b5Yx4dvsJf1w7-vBVR1KMbiuQmTWk-QENIuNGwTR6NjbDe2SO2s87LQYk1S6ewU2kfhIp61OV3mIgza0xTeh7X4OMEtCFkiSqeoF5Yq48kIsZ74oVcNn5dVtVGNMb070ols6-zrRoQdpUT4hqdWLHyQizOLc

I was wondering if you have given any thought to on some Fridays picking every third person to get a choice. Instead of the first 10 it would be the 1st, forth,seventh etc.. This would give folks with slower computers, slower fingers, no programming and slower lines a chance to obtain one of your knives.

Since I am famously #stillnotnathan, I will chime in here rather than clogging up his ANAQ thread:

Many different ways for partaking and scoring in the Fridays sales were proposed to Nathan in the past, but invariably he has always preferred the FCFS method which he feels most comfortable with. Nathan allows proxies and also in order to alleviate frustration and possibly mutiny ( ;) ) he opts for very long and slow sales in addition to preorders (not announced on this pattern yet).

I think that random lottery picks and every other Nth post or whatever is going to cause too much work for Jo, so Nathan (and most of us) wouldn't want to do that to Jo. Hang in there bud.

Back