Random Thought Thread

Hacking into springs with a double edged sword? Hmmm... if anyone feels like trying this, could you direct us to the Livestream? I'm thinking uploading the video at a later date may or may not occur.
There ya go bringing logic into it:confused::p I was more thinking of bashing the box foundation apart;)

Since I am famously #stillnotnathan, I will chime in here rather than clogging up his ANAQ thread:

Many different ways for partaking and scoring in the Fridays sales were proposed to Nathan in the past, but invariably he has always preferred the FCFS method which he feels most comfortable with. Nathan allows proxies and also in order to alleviate frustration and possibly mutiny ( ;) ) he opts for very long and slow sales in addition to preorders (not announced on this pattern yet).

I think that random lottery picks and every other Nth post or whatever is going to cause too much work for Jo, so Nathan (and most of us) wouldn't want to do that to Jo. Hang in there bud.
I wasn’t aware alternatives were looked at before. Not looking to make more work for Jo that’s for sure!

One of my favorite T shirts. :thumbsup::D
fVdkyNI.jpg

Back