Random Thought Thread

Anybody know what these are for...?

:D. :rolleyes:

aORKRlwl.jpg

Random thought: I think it is time that we, as a society, grow up and recognize the legitimate medical uses of Taco Bell. Particularly as a purgative.

In other words, you're still unable to feed yourself in a healthy way if Jo is not around for a couple or few days to feed you and yours. Did I nail it?

Ever have a day, you help a friend. End of the day you think to your self , that was a day waisted ????????:rolleyes:o_O

Today that was my day lol

So short version, friend buys old car 1971. Needs help getting the car. Has nothing ready , no clue , and expected me to do everything???????? Car is back, now runs even. I’m home having a cold one feeding my pup then myself lol. How’d I do lol

Ever have a day, you help a friend. End of the day you think to your self , that was a day waisted ????????:rolleyes:o_O

So short version, friend buys old car 1971. Needs help getting the car. Has nothing ready , no clue , and expected me to do everything???????? Car is back, now runs even. I’m home having a cold one feeding my pup then myself lol. How’d I do lol

Imagine the story that guy is telling - "Holy cow, I though I'd ask Duramax to help me out. He just rolls up and friggin owned it! Dude is nuts, and has all the coolest toys. And tools! The guy has everything you need to tow a car and get it running. Spent the whole day getting this ol' P.O.S. running and everything!!!! Guy's the man, I tell ya."

Cool man. You mean I can find an old beater, drag you out and you'll fix it up for me? That's awesome!

Imagine the story that guy is telling - "Holy cow, I though I'd ask Duramax to help me out. He just rolls up and friggin owned it! Dude is nuts, and has all the coolest toys. And tools! The guy has everything you need to tow a car and get it running. Spent the whole day getting this ol' P.O.S. running and everything!!!! Guy's the man, I tell ya."

Lol :) Thanks !!
Yeah it was my trailer and all. Lucky enough old = Hammer , adjustable wrench, flat head screwdriver lol. Yes it took more than that, but sometimes you get lucky lol.

I'll pay for your plane ticket out if you'll pay for your plane ticket back

Excellent !!! I’ll even cover dinner :) lol

Cool man. You mean I can find an old beater, drag you out and you'll fix it up for me? That's awesome!

There’s always that chance ;):D But sometimes they end up like the beginning of that old maco commercial lol.

[Devon is reading the inscription on a compass just given to him by his father Jonas]

Devon: “To my son Devon - Love, Jonas Morehouse. Fortune favors the man with purpose.”
Jonas: There’s more.
Devon: “For he is so driven that all his senses obey his singular ambition, lust and dreams alike, and even love steered straight by one passion.”
Jonas: Keep–keep reading. There’s more.
Devon: “Fear not the abyss of moral incertitude and spiritual chaos. His purpose shall be a lantern whereby which no shadow half or so severe shall darken his path. His footsteps forever will fall upon solid ground as no unseen surprise will interfere with progress, such is the man of purpose - a true leader–not just of men, but of all the elements: air, water, earth, and fire conspire against his visionary zeal. Undaunted, he travels forth and bends all these things to fit his majesty. Therein ends this inscription that I write for my beloved and… most cherished son, Devon, who I have passed this compass along to in hopes that he might ponder it from time to time should he lose his way. Jonas Morehouse - Your fat.” “Your fat.” Why did you put that?
Jonas: Let me see that. Suppose to say “Your father.” Damn fool ran out of space. He should have managed his space better.

HOPEFULLY...

Back