Random Thought Thread

What folder is that Matt? It looks nice.

It's a Böker 01BO617 Plus Roundhouse

Since it is a LA Designed knife being produced by Böker, I can perhaps be a bit pliant with the rules and tell you that if you Google the exact bolded part, you will see one listed on the Great River site for sub 80 bucks (one in stock at the time of posting, I hope that I don't get into trouble for this info!). A bunch of us including Nathan, probably before to your arrival in here, bought some of these when it was announced that they were being offered for sale. Otherwise they can be closer to a $Benjamin Franklin.

It has very little reviews and the reviews
which it does have is not good although the reviewer seem to have been unable to get the hang of opening and closing a flipper like this. It really is no different in terms of flipping open and then shutting it with the liner lock system to say the Shirogorov folders which can also bite and cut their users.

started my day off by committing insecticide
nVjxW5x.jpg

3FP1M4Z.jpg

nest was head size

Random thought: the skipper on Gilligan's island started out fat, which makes fine sense, but stayed fat throughout the series. What the hell is he eating to stay fat after all those years stuck on an island?
The best response probably isn't appropriate here:cool:

Random thought: the skipper on Gilligan's island started out fat, which makes fine sense, but stayed fat throughout the series. What the hell is he eating to stay fat after all those years stuck on an island?

Answer: food truck buffet for the actors, the extras and the crew. I've seen 'em, they can be quite nicely stocked.

Back