Random Thought Thread

Mine was kind of boring (Florida man goes to jail for "wet willy" attack. Meh, who hasn't been there? Am I right?) So, I used my wife's b.d...

Florida man allegedly stabs alligator to death, tries to sell the meat

wonder if he used a CPK? If so, I'd like a review on how it performed, because I'm not seeing the issue here and would genuinely like to know if it's CPK vs. Alligator, how'd it go down. Who's with me?!

Effyew bad guys.

Kermit rules.

I love that having children brought this wonderful song into my life.

WHY IS IT SO GOOD?
I remember seeing that movie in the theatre. Makes me happy the next generation is raising their kids on it
I might be a little salty, even jaded, but wholesome entertainment seems to be a thing of the past and now it's all about vacuous eye candy and bullshit

Dug this out of auto cleaners inventory.
View attachment 1448597

Just tried on my spyderco and a satin 3v knife from another maker. So far so good :) Has anyone else tried this ? Their auto waxes are really good.

A lot of people use Renaissance wax. I’ve used it on fancy Sebenzas and the like to prevent fingerprints and discoloring on satin finishes.

A lot of people use Renaissance wax. I’ve used it on fancy Sebenzas and the like to prevent fingerprints and discoloring on satin finishes.

Oh yeah I use ren wax I use it on my handles too. Good stuff !!
This metal wax seems to clean much better. Plus it leaves behind a nice coat that also helps prevent finger prints. But I would NOT use it on handles, it’s metal only.

Two I just did
0060037D-4D46-4625-82E3-1D0D94B832D3.jpeg DBF0C89D-8C88-4312-86EB-ADDF5703833B.jpeg

Pictures aren’t the best :-( sorry.

I know this is not at all a random thought but rather than start a whole new thread and it has to do with CPK knives ... I thought I might slip this question in here ... so forgive me.

I have a few CPKs for sale and have a members from Canada inquire about them. I hate to refuse a sale but have not been offering any shipping out of the US due to a couple lost packages since this covid mess started. Does anyone have any solid advice from experience on the best way to ship a CPK knife to Canada with no hassles? If I can figure out a way I am comfortable with and get a good price quote from a shipper for the buyers ... I might feel comfortable enough to go ahead and let them buy the knife they want instead of turning down someone who wants a CPK.

If you have any experience and can help please PM me.
Thanks,
JJ

I know this is not at all a random thought but rather than start a whole new thread and it has to do with CPK knives ... I thought I might slip this question in here ... so forgive me.

I have a few CPKs for sale and have a members from Canada inquire about them. I hate to refuse a sale but have not been offering any shipping out of the US due to a couple lost packages since this covid mess started. Does anyone have any solid advice from experience on the best way to ship a CPK knife to Canada with no hassles? If I can figure out a way I am comfortable with and get a good price quote from a shipper for the buyers ... I might feel comfortable enough to go ahead and let them buy the knife they want instead of turning down someone who wants a CPK.

Thanks,
JJ

I also dislike selling internationally. Mostly I request the buyer accept all shipping and customs risks, and I refuse to lie on the customs declarations.

Thanks,
JJ

For what it's worth, I've received 4 CPK's from the US without any issues. I think I had to pay tax once but the other 3 went through without a hiccup. @Jo the Machinist labels the parcel as "camping tools" instead of knife.

Back