Random Thought Thread

They are in fact like chicken although slightly less pasty. I might prefer squirrel to chicken. At least if it's been eating good white acorns and not trash.

What if I fattened em up a little on donuts? You know for dessert.
PXL_20201025_140844952_copy_876x1168.jpg

I must've relocated at least a dozen of em in late summer and these tree rats are everywhere still. Next step coyote bait for a buddy of mine.
PXL_20201008_211341191_copy_756x1008.jpg

Would you try rat? For science of course.

I've discovered that I enjoy food with tentacles, chickens feet, fermented eggs etc. If it's considered a delicacy in some culture, I'd probably like it. I'll try anything once and I like most everything. I'm not sure anybody particularly likes rats much though. I'll tell you what, if you grill some rats, and you eat one, I'll eat one with you.

tenor.gif

527E369C-8E30-4CF5-BD2D-83172EA18FB5.jpeg 9DFF019E-E858-43B8-B2AF-69921CCC13CA.jpeg 3FD41F7B-EE9B-4C36-B667-488189169926.jpeg I was at my door about to leave for work and figured “lemme strop my EDC2 on my pant leg... can never be too sharp!”
Well. I made a few passes, switched to other side and boom:
Right through the pant leg.
Work khakis are only so thick so you might imagine my surprise that I didn’t stab my thigh. Unfortunately I have no picture right now as after the shock wore off I scrambled to disrobe and get a new, un-stabbed, pair of pants on and then run out the door.
I’ll see about getting a pic and updating when I get home later.
Updated some pics here.
Pasha one of my cats can’t get enough of clothes on the floor.

Last edited:
I was at my door about to leave for work and figured “lemme strop my EDC2 on my pant leg... can never be too sharp!”
Well. I made a few passes, switched to other side and boom:
Right through the pant leg.
Work khakis are only so thick so you might imagine my surprise that I didn’t stab my thigh. Unfortunately I have no picture right now as after the shock wore off I scrambled to disrobe and get a new, un-stabbed, pair of pants on and then run out the door.
I’ll see about getting a pic and updating when I get home later.
Moral of the story...a quick stroping in the morning can ruin your pants!

Back