Random Thought Thread

I watched the WEF 2030 video and part of the part I didn’t like, past the obviously commie bullshit about owning nothing and being happy about it, I didn’t like the part it said I’d eat way less meat. I eat at least a small quantity of meat with every meal.

How many meals a day do you guys eat meat?

I watched the WEF 2030 video and part of the part I didn’t like, past the obviously commie bullshit about owning nothing and being happy about it, I didn’t like the part it said I’d eat way less meat. I eat at least a small quantity of meat with every meal.

Just about every meal for me too.

All of them!
I found an article that listed diet by blood type and for mine it said that you need more protein and to eat more meat than people with other blood types. That’s a good enough excuse for me to do so and I really do feel better when I do- win, win.

Maybe twice a year. In my defense, I have eaten raw horse. It was about how you’d think it’d be.

Usually meat with lunch and dinner every day.

Having said that, we run an Airbnb and we had a young couple stay for almost 6 weeks here this fall and we became pretty good friends with them, and ended up sharing meals with them several times. They were both straight vegan. They cooked a few meals for us. I have to say, they were fantastic. Very filling, super tasty and packed with energy. Got our attention, for sure.

Usually meat with lunch and dinner every day.

Having said that, we run an Airbnb and we had a young couple stay for almost 6 weeks here this fall and we became pretty good friends with them, and ended up sharing meals with them several times. They were both straight vegan. They cooked a few meals for us. I have to say, they were fantastic. Very filling, super tasty and packed with energy. Got our attention, for sure.

The funny thing is that a lot of what I thought I liked about meat was just the flavor profile of the spices in the meat. You can make some crazy spicy meals with straight veg. The flavors come through really clearly.

Hmmm, HMMMMM. Not sure how to reply!

That was about my reaction when I started eating it.

Back