Random Thought Thread

I have posted Kydex sheath options at the end of the DEK1 preorder thread if anyone is interested. :)

I didn't want to clutter up the pre-order thread with this question.

Do we need to reach out to you to let you know what option we want or is that something that gets established when it's ready to ship?

Politics are like the operating system on my computer here. I don't want to know about it, I don't care about it, it should not be important, and it should never be the first thing that I think about when I wake up or the top 10 headlines in the news. It should be a background topic, not the most important thing in America. How in the hell did politics become important?
You realize that your computer just you say that you don't care about your operating system, don't you? You like living on teh edge I see.
On another note, I’ve discovered that the problem with pepper X hot sauce is, um, the other end of the equation. It’s actually pretty tasty other than that small, burning detail.

edit: I can feel exactly where my dinner is in my gut.
Just need to eat hotter and hotter foods on the regular and build up those calluses! :thumbsup:

Yesterday, I read that a cave painting in Indonesia was estimated to be circa 45000 years old, making it the oldest cave painting discovery.

The subject of this painting was a big fat pig! Now think on this, assuming that this painting was by man and not another pig being infatuated with the subject (no human remains were found in the same cave, so I’m keeping all options open!) here are my random thoughts:

Back then when man did not have any more effective tools to hunt, when man himself was also prey to many more dangerous predators without much protection, man was still consumed with the thoughts of finding food than being and becoming food!

Yesterday, I read that a cave painting in Indonesia was estimated to be circa 45000 years old, making it the oldest cave painting discovery.

The subject of this painting was a big fat pig! Now think on this, assuming that this painting was by man and not another pig being infatuated with the subject (no human remains were found in the same cave, so I’m keeping all options open!) here are my random thoughts:

Back then when man did not have any more effective tools to hunt, when man himself was also prey to many more dangerous predators without much protection, man was still consumed with the thoughts of finding food than being and becoming food!
So basically we have always loved bacon.

Back