Random Thought Thread

We should do a Bladeforums movie where we use our K18s to kill marauding hordes of coronaviruses. Jet Li can play me.

Hmm, interesting! Maybe we can convince Nathan to agree to be played by Timothy Olyphant, Jason Momoa to be casted as Mark and I'll take Harrison Ford in his younger days; I think that he's accomplished enough to play me!

Hmm, interesting! Maybe we can convince Nathan to agree to be played by Timothy Olyphant, Jason Momoa to be casted as Mark and I'll take Harrison Ford in his younger days; I think that he's accomplished enough to play me!
I don't have a K18. So Chuck Norris would have to play me. Chuck Norris don't need no stinkin' blade.

Today I was on a petrol station after like 2 months(?), and mind you, I am not taking more like 20 liters at one time
. It's funny, when you are not driving that much, you are not burning that much fuel.
So I am good for another two months.
#deepthoughts
Wow, I filled my pickup with diesel this morning and it took $80 at $3 per gallon. I wish it would last me more than a week:)

Today I was on a petrol station after like 2 months(?), and mind you, I am not taking more like 20 liters at one time
. It's funny, when you are not driving that much, you are not burning that much fuel.
So I am good for another two months.
#deepthoughts

One of the tanks on my truck is getting pretty old. If it weren't diesel it would be at risk of going stale...

Weeb alert!
Any chance you can tell me what anime that is from?
Yes please
b9c9feccd612fd3de9aeafbd809568f3.gif

Back