Random Thought Thread

yesterday, 36 grit...today 3000
Ox9hlkg.jpg

7eod9u6.jpg

9O5PqsV.jpg
Wow

I appreciate the metaphor but also felt literal pain listening to the sand grinding against the blade just now
I hear you.
I carefully polished a tanto up past 3000 grit and did numerous cycles of etch to bring out the hamon.
Then I chiseled out a wooden saya, got lazy and used the corner of my grinder wheel with 36 grit ceramic belt on it to quickly remove the wood...test fit...SCRATCHHH!
A couple stray particles got me. I sure didn't save any time with that grinder after all.

I hear you.
I carefully polished a tanto up past 3000 grit and did numerous cycles of etch to bring out the hamon.
Then I chiseled out a wooden saya, got lazy and used the corner of my grinder wheel with 36 grit ceramic belt on it to quickly remove the wood...test fit...SCRATCHHH!
A couple stray particles got me. I sure didn't save any time with that grinder after all.
Ah man that sucks!!

LdEawDo.jpg

4PtLRTY.jpg

I was smashing this rock today with the sledge and a big chunk of it popped off with a full force blow and rocketed right at my crotch, hitting my dick. It hurt for ten minutes, but I'm glad I didn't take it in the scrote. Thought to myself that maybe I should be wearing a cup

LdEawDo.jpg

4PtLRTY.jpg

I was smashing this rock today with the sledge and a big chunk of it popped off with a full force blow and rocketed right at my crotch, hitting my dick. It hurt for ten minutes, but I'm glad I didn't take it in the scrote. Thought to myself that maybe I should be wearing a cup
:eek:....paging Mecha Mecha for lightweight space age junk protection:cool:

Back