Random Thought Thread

We got the DEK1 pre-order finished six weeks early. I'm going to drink a beer now. :thumbsup:

We'll get the Kepharts rolling really good and then start the next pre-order soon. Probably the new Utility Fighter 2. It's on a schedule due to a large customer order so we're already getting started on it.
Good job, and congrats!

I have a set of Burlap. If my youngest son doesn't want them I'll sell them to you and take a loss since I wasn't smart enough to buy them with the pre-order. Others have helped me out before so I don't mind returning the favor.
Dude as cool as that is of you I’ll play this one smart.
I’ll pre order a dek2 with them when the time comes and swap them out

Dude as cool as that is of you I’ll play this one smart.
I’ll pre order a dek2 with them when the time comes and swap them out

Oh yeah, I forgot that the scales will fit both. With the Biden Inflation, you might have saved money buying them from me... time will tell.
These have never been mounted and have silver hardware. I just received them Saturday. I should know by this evening if he wants them.

Mine-16a.jpg

Just made some slime from PVA glue and borax, as a proof of concept for my tomorrow´s hour. It´s funny how me, a 27 y.o. nerd could be fascinated with something as basic as a non-newtonian fluid. 🤓
I'm 42 and still play with stuff like that, I have zero legitimate use for ferrofluid but that didn't stop me from buying some😂

Last edited:
In business, all your customers are special.

God I have worked in e-commerce and efullfillment far too long

Yes. You are a special customer. You are all special customers. You are a unique and special snowflake. However, the military (who this knife was designed with and for in the first place) is literally a special customer.

Back